Combo of Venice Waterways Tour and Collegium Ducale Orchestral Concert.
The tour starts with the amazing Glassblowing demonstration in Piazza San Marco and proceeds with a fascinating gondola ride along the Canal Grande!
The Magic art of glassblowing
The local craftsman will create unique glass artworks in front of your eyes! He will use the ancient Murano techniques that made the island worldwide famous! Feel the warmth and the smell of a Venice furnace that will bring you back at the centuries of Venetian republic.
At the end of your experience, you will receive a small glass souvenir as a memento of this visit!
The Gondola Ride
Get on Gondola and discover the imposing Canal Grande with its romantic waterways.
The gondolier will escort you through the labyrinth of Venetian canals reachable only by gondola! During the promenade you will see some of the main Venice highlights as Mozart’s House, Fenice Opera House, Peggy Guggenheim Collection, the Basilica of Santa Maria della Salute, Punta della Dogana and, at the end, you will enjoy the breathtaking view of Piazza San Marco and the charming San Giorgio’s island.
Download the commentary on the spot and listen the explanation of the palaces around you.
Breathe the real soul of Venice!
- Glassblowing: 12:00 – 12 30 – Gondola ride: 16:00 – 16:30
- Glassblowing: 14:30 – 15:00 – Gondola ride: 16:00 – 16:30
- Skip-the-line guarantee
- Glass factory guided tour
- Small glass souvenir for every couple or each family
- Gondola ride: lasts approximately 30 minutes
- Mobile app with commentary for gondola ride
Glassblowing tour: close to the well of Bacino Orseolo, In front of the Testolini Bottega dell’Arte- San Marco 1758. – Our assistant will wait for you with the sign GLASSBLOWING.
How to reach it:
Reach St. Mark’s Square, leaving the Church on your shoulders go to the end of the Square and turn the last Calle on your right, go under the arches and you will find Bacino Orseolo with its gondola landing stage. Keep Hard Rock Café and Zara Shop on your left , after few metres you will find Ponte Tron, keep it on the right and you will find a little square with a well, you are in Bacino Orseolo. You will find the assistant close to the well and the shop TESTOLINI Bottega dell’Arte address San Marco 1758 with a signboard in which is written “GLASS BLOWING TOUR”
Gondola ride: Ground floor colonnade in front of Museo Correr’s Entrance – Saint Mark’s Square. Facing the Museo Correr’s Entrance you will see the Post office (POSTE ITALIANE) on your left: our assistant will wait for you with a signboard in which is written “GONDOLA TOUR”.
How to reach it:
Museo Correr is located in Saint Mark’s Square. Once by the Bell Tower leaving the Basilica behind you proceed straight on to the colonnade with Museo Correr’s entrance. In front of it you will find the assistant waiting for you with a signboard “Gondola Tour”.
Commentary by app (on your mobile phone) in Italian or English or French or German or Spanish or Japanese or Chinese or Russian or Hindi otherwise Commentary by written brochure in Italian or English or French or German or Spanish or Japanese
English, French, Spanish, German, Italian and Japanese
- The two experiences can be done on different days.
- Please note that you are required to print two paper vouchers or show your mobile voucher twice as this is a combo offer that includes two services.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before the departure times.
- The glass-factory visit can be at the 12:00 PM or 2:30 PM.
- The gondola ride at 4:00 PM.
- Unfortunately, this tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities.