Visit a glass factory and watch a glass craftsman master create a unique item and explain the process behind the centuries-old art of glassblowing. Take home a glass souvenir!
- Adult (Ages 19+)
Learn About Glassmaking in Venice!
This is the perfect opportunity to experience an amazing art scene in Venice – glassblowing! Learn the history and techniques from the masters and create your own small piece to take home as a souvenir.
- You will craft a magnificent glass artwork with one of the most famous Venetian artists!
- During this unforgettable experience, you will discover the ancient processing techniques of the glass, feel the warmth and see the colors of this incredible process!
- The master artisan will help you throughout the whole experience, allowing you to realize a unique and inimitable work art, and, at the same time, he will explain to you the history and secrets of this centuries-old art.
- You will bring your piece of glass at home as a special souvenir!
- A unique way to live and discover the culture and art of Venice
- The activity takes place in the workshop where the artist creates works to show in the exhibitions around the world!
- Lesson with a local glass Craftsman
- Working items
- Your glass creation as souvenir
- 10% of discount on the artists glass works
- Italian, English, Spanish and French
- Unfortunately this tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities.
- Maximum 4 people per class
- The activity is only for participants over 18 years old.
- Mobile vouchers are accepted.
- Bookings can be cancelled with no charge up to 48 hours before the service.
- The course does not operate in case of exceptional high tide (it can be postponed later or to the day after otherwise it will be refunded).
- Bottega (workshop) Artistica Massimiliano Caldarone – Campiello Widmann già Biri, 5419B, 30121 Venezia VE 5419/b. Please be at the meeting point 10 minutes before the departure time.
HOW TO REACH THE MEETING POINT
- From Campo (square) San Bartolomeo, (with Rialto Bridge your left) go straight to Fondaco Dei Tedeschi, go on and cross two bridges, when you are in Calle Ca’ Dolfin turn right. Proceed straight on Salizada S. Canzian until Calle Larga Widmann and keep on straight along calle del Pestrin, after few minutes you will reach a small square and, on your left, you will find the workshop.