Visit a glass factory and watch a glass craftsman master create a unique item and explain the process behind the centuries-old art of glassblowing. Take home a glass souvenir!
- Person (Ages 14+)
Learn About Glassmaking in Venice!
This is the perfect opportunity to experience an amazing art scene in Venice – glassblowing! Learn the history and techniques from the masters and create your own small piece to take home as a souvenir.
- You will craft a magnificent glass artwork with one of the most famous Venetian artists!
- During this unforgettable experience, you will discover the ancient processing techniques of the glass, feel the warmth and see the colors of this incredible process!
- The master artisan will help you throughout the whole experience, allowing you to realize a unique and inimitable work art, and, at the same time, he will explain to you the history and secrets of this centuries-old art.
- You will bring your piece of glass at home as a special souvenir!
- A unique way to live and discover the culture and art of Venice
- The activity takes place in the workshop where the artist creates works to show in the exhibitions around the world!
This tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities.
Comfortable shoes suggested