Visit a glass factory and watch a glass craftsman master create a unique item and explain the process behind the centuries-old art of glassblowing. Take home a glass souvenir!
- Adult (Ages 18+)
Local Wine Tasting
An unforgettable experience where you will taste 5 different types of real Italian Prosecco (sparkling wine) with some yummy finger food. The combination of wine and food are wisely chosen by the sommelier Marco.
Marco (owner and sommelier of the wine bar) will explain how to do properly the wine tasting and will teach you secrets and techniques of production of these excellent wines. He has a long experience in this world and he knows perfectly the characteristics and skills of these wines.
- Sparkling wines tasting.
- 5 glasses of wine and finger food.
- Commentary about the sparkling wines and its history.
- Italian and English
- This activity is allowed only to over 18 years old. In Italy it is forbidden to drink alcohol until 18 years old.
- Unfortunately, this activity is not fully accessible for wheelchair users of with walking disabilities.
- In case of any kind of food intolerances or allergies, please communicate it to VENICE TOURS at the moment of reservation.
- The tour could be shared with guests not belonging to the same party.
- Maximum 4 people per class
- You should bring your own mask and your own sanitizing gel
- Bookings can be cancelled with no charge up to 24 hours before the service. Assistance online every day from 9 am to 6 pm
- The course does not operate in case of exceptional high tide (it can be postponed later or to the day after otherwise it will be refunded).
- “Dai Do Cancari” Wine Bar, Calle delle Boteghe, 343, Campo Santo Stefano. Few steps from Accademia Bridge. Please be at the meeting point 10 minute before the the departure time.
HOW TO REACH THE MEETING POINT
- With the Accademia Gallery on your back just go straight and cross the Accademia Bridge (the wooden one), go straight and then turn right, you will be in Campo (square) Santo Stefano.
Go straight towards the brown church, at the corner with two bars you have to turn right and after a few meters you will find “Ai Do Cancari” wine bar on your right.