Collegium Ducale Orchestral Concert aims to bring a revival experience of Baroque and twentieth-century music with a performance at Prisoners Palace in front of Doge’s Palace.
- Adult (Ages 2+)
- Child (Ages 0-1)
Unforgettable Boat Tour
Unforgettable guided tour along the Canal Grande on an exclusive boat! Discover the most charming “street” in the world with a specialized guide that will narrate history, anecdotes and legends about the Palaces and the highlights along the itinerary.
Starting from Piazza San Marco, you will sail all the Canal Grande admiring the main monuments as the Basilica la Salute, Gritti Palace, Peggy Guggenheim Collection and passing under the most famous Bridges: Accademia, Rialto and the Scalzi Bridge. The ideal experience to breathe the atmosphere of the ancient Serenissima.
The guide will show you the most celebrated Venetian Palaces such as Ca ‘Dario, with its history full of dramatic and mysterious events; Ca ‘Rezzonico, with the stunning artworks of Canaletto, Tintoretto and Tiepolo; Ca ‘Pesaro, a bright example of Baroque style palace; Ca ‘D’oro, stunning building of flowery gothic; Palazzo Vendramin Calergi, the historical Casinò of Venice (the gambling house of the lagoon) and many other breathtaking highlights!
After the Grand Canal you will come back to the meeting point passing through the Giudecca Canal: here you can see famous promenade of Zattere, Punta Della Dogana and the marvelous Island of San Giorgio with its monastery!
- Shared gondola tour along the Grand Canal with a qualified guide
- English, Spanish, German, Italian, Spanish and French
- For Covid-19 precaution the use of the mask is MANDATORY. So, please bring your own.
- This tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities.
- Comfortable shoes suggested.
- Please, note that there is a short walk from the meeting point to the point of embarkation.
- Maximum group size is 6 people on each boat plus guide.
- There can be more than 1 boat leaving at the same time.
- The tour could be shared with guests not belonging to the same party.
- We accept mobile vouchers
- Venice Tours Assistance Point in St. Mark’s Square, Calle Larga Ascensione #1257. The Assistance Point is the big grey newsstand between Fendi boutique and Poste Italiane (Post Office) with a sign “VENICE TOURS – ASSISTANCE POINT”. It is compulsory to be at the meeting point 5 minutes before the departure time.
HOW TO REACH THE MEETING POINT
- With Piazza San Marco and the arches of Museo Correr at your back and the Poste Italiane (Post Office) in front of you, find on your left Venice Tours Assistance Point, the big grey newsstand (with many souvenir and newspapers). The newsstand is located between Fendi Boutique and Poste Italiane (Post Office) and has the sign “VENICE TOURS – ASSISTANCE POINT”.
- Bookings can be cancelled with no charge up to 24 hours before the service.