Combo of Venice Waterways Tour and Collegium Ducale Orchestral Concert.
- Adult (Ages 3+)
- Child (Ages 0-2)
Unforgettable Boat Tour
Unforgettable guided tour along the Grand Canal on an elegant boat! Discover the most charming street of the world with a specialized guide that will narrate history, anecdotes and legends about the Palaces and highlights along the itinerary!
Starting from St Mark’s Square, you will cross all the Grand Canal admiring the main monuments as the Basilica la Salute, Gritti Palace, Peggy Guggenheim Collection and passing under the most famous Bridges: Accademia, Rialto and the Scalzi Bridge. The ideal experience to breathe the atmosphere of the ancient Serenissima.
The guide, will show you the most celebrated Venetian Palaces such as Ca ‘Dario, with its history full of dramatic and mysterious events; Ca ‘Rezzonico, with the stunning artworks of Canaletto, Tintoretto and Tiepolo; Ca ‘Pesaro, a bright example of Baroque style palace, Ca ‘D’oro, stunning building of flowery gothic; Palazzo Loredan Vendramin Calergi, the historical gambling house of the lagoon and many other breathtaking highlights!
After the Grand Canal you will come back to the starting point passing through the Giudecca Canal here you can see famous promenade of Zattere, Punta Della Dogana and the marvelous Island of San Giorgio with its monastery!
- Shared live guided tour of Grand Canal and the Giudecca Canal by a highly qualified English-speaking local guide with microphone on an elegant motor launch/water taxi
- This tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities.
- Comfortable shoes suggested.
- Please, note that there is a short walk from the meeting point to the point of embarkation.
- Maximum group size is 10 people on each boat plus guide.
- There can be more than 1 boat leaving at the same time.
- The tour could be shared with guests not belonging to the same party.
- Bookings can be cancelled with no charge up to 24 hours before the service.
- The tour does not operate in case of exceptional high tide (in these cases it can be postponed to the day after otherwise it will be refunded).
- St. Mark’s Square – Clock Tower near exchange office (the white building with blue clock facade). Our assistant will wait for you with the sign “TOUR”. Do NOT go to the Bell Tower. Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the departure time.
HOW TO REACH THE MEETING POINT
- ARRIVING ON FOOT The Clock Tower is located in Saint Mark’s Square. Once by the Bell Tower, go straight on leaving the Basilica on your right and you will find the assistant waiting for you with the signboard TOUR under the Clock Tower.