Discover the mysterious and dark side of Venice on our haunted walking tour! Walk the city at night and hear all about ghost stories, legends, and other thrilling tales.
- Adult (Ages 6+)
- Child (Ages 0-5)
Take a Secret Venice Tour
The Secret Venice tour is the only way to visit the unusual and fascinating corners of the city off the beaten track, where time seems to have stood still for centuries. You will enjoy a panoramic Venice walking tour with a qualified and experienced guide in the area between Piazza San Marco and the Rialto Bridge, through a labyrinth of little canals, and sites of historic and artistic interest.
We also pass by some special places: Teatro La Fenice (The Phoenix), one of the most famous opera houses in Europe, the site of many famous operatic premieres, Scala del Bovolo, a unique spiral staircase with a plethora of arches, Rialto Bridge and its typical shops, one of the architectural icons of Venice. The tour does not include the commentary on St. Mark’s Square.
This tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities.
- Shared walking guided tour with a qualified guide.
- Audio devices in case of groups with more than 10 people
- Entrance fees
- English, French, Spanish and German. The visit is monolingual
- Teatro la Fenice (“The Phoenix”), one of the most famous and beautiful opera houses in Europe
- Scala del Bovolo, a particular spiral staircase unique in the world of its kind
- Rialto Bridge and its typical shops, one of the architectural icons of Venice.
- Piazza San Marco: the center of Venice and of the past Republic
- Unfortunately, this tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking difficulties
- Comfortable shoes suggested
- The tour is not private but it could be shared with other participants
- We accept mobile vouchers
- In case of groups of more than 10 people, audio devices are included.
- FREE for children under 6 years old
- Bookings can be cancelled with no charge up to 24 hours before the service
- The walking tour does not operate in cases of exceptionally high tides (in these cases, it can be postponed to the day after, otherwise it will be refunded)
- Calle Larga de l’Ascension – In front of the post office (POSTE ITALIANE), on the side of Museum Correr in St. Mark’s Square. Our assistant will wait for you with a signboard on which “TOUR” is written. Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the departure time.
HOW TO REACH THE MEETING POINT
- ARRIVING BY PUBLIC VAPORETTO
Take line #1 and get off at “San Marco Vallaresso” stop. Proceed straight on to the end of “Calle Vallaresso”. At the end turn right until you arrive up to a colonnade. At the end turn right until you arrive at a collonade located in front of a post office. You will find the assistant waiting for you with a signboard TOUR.
- ARRIVING ON FOOT
Calle Larga del Ascension is located near Saint Mark’s Square. Once by Bell Tower leave the Basilica behind you, proceed straight on to the colonnade with Museo Correr’s entrance. Pass under the portico and in front of it you will find the Post Office:the assistant will be waiting for you with a signboard TOUR.