Explore Venice off the beaten track with our guided walking tour that takes you through a labyrinth of little canals, past the Scala del Bovolo and more.
- Adult (Ages 6+)
- Child (Ages 0-5)
Discover the Ghosts of Venice
Have you ever wondered about the legends and mysteries of Venice? Discover the darkest secrets of the city on this spooky Venice ghost tour!
- Hear mysterious stories of ghosts and other historical legends.
- Let yourself be guided in a stroll around the enchanting landmarks of Venice illuminated at night!
- Discover the dark side of Venice on an atmospheric evening walk.
This tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities.
- Guided tour with a qualified and experienced tour guide
- English, French, Spanish and German. The visit could be bilingual
- Unfortunately, this tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities.
- Comfortable shoes suggested.
- The tour could be shared with guests not belonging to the same party.
- Bookings can be cancelled with no charge up to 24 hours before the service.
- Campo San Bartolomeo (San Bartolomeo Square) by the statue of Carlo Goldoni. Our assistant will wait for you with a signboard in which is written “GHOST”. Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the departure time.
HOW TO REACH THE MEETING POINT
- ARRIVING BY PUBLIC VAPORETTO
Take line #1 or #2 and get off at “Rialto” stop. Once you get off the vaporetto, turn left and go straight on to Rialto Bridge, turn right and reach Campo San Bartolomeo. In the middle of the square, by the statue of Carlo Goldoni, you will find the assistant waiting for you with the signboard GHOSTS.
- ARRIVING ON FOOT
The meeting point is located a few steps away from Rialto Bridge. Arriving from Saint Mark’s Square, once by the Bell Tower, go straight on leaving the Basilica on your right and pass under the Clock Tower. Proceed straight along “Mercerie” towards Rialto. At the end of “Mercerie”, once in Campo San Salvador, turn right and reach Campo San Bartolomeo. In the middle of the square, by the statue of Carlo Goldoni, you will find the assistant waiting for you with the signboard GHOSTS.