Create a magnificent glass artwork with one of the most famous Venetian artists in their local studio. Bring home your beautiful handiwork as a memorable souvenir!
- Adult (Ages 12+)
- €9 €8.10
- Child (Ages 0-12)
Visit a Factory to Learn About Glassblowing in Venice
In front of you, a glass craftsman master will create a unique item while explaining the ancient phases of the production. You will discover that this historical art came from the Romans!
You may feel the warmth, experience the smells and the sounds of the furnace, and see the clever hands of the artisan mold the glass in front of your eyes. Then, like magic, it will be transformed into an unrepeatable object, thanks to the work of a millennial artisan culture that is handed down from one generation to another. The Venetian glassblowing art is recognized all around the world as a unique form of beauty.
You will live this experience in Saint Mark’s Square in an old glass factory showroom where you will see the main objects made with glass. At the end of your experience, you will receive a little glass gift for each couple or each family, as a souvenir of this visit.
This tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities.
- Master artisan at work and guided tour of a glass factory showroom in Saint Mark’s Square
- Small glass souvenir for every couple of family
- Shared live tour commentary provided
- Brochure with description of the Magic art of Glassblowing
- Multilingual assistance at the meeting point departure for a skip the line service
English, French, Spanish, Italian and Japanese (the visit could be multilingual)
- This tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities.
- Comfortable shoes suggested.
- The tour could be shared with guests not belonging to the same party.