Create a magnificent glass artwork with one of the most famous Venetian artists in their local studio. Bring home your beautiful handiwork as a memorable souvenir!
- Adult (Ages 12+)
- Child (Ages 0-11)
Visit a Factory to Learn About Glassblowing in Venice
In front of you, a glass craftsman master will create a unique item while explaining the ancient phases of the production. You will discover that this historical art came from the Romans!
You may feel the warmth, experience the smells and the sounds of the furnace, and see the clever hands of the artisan mold the glass in front of your eyes. Then, like magic, it will be transformed into an unrepeatable object, thanks to the work of a millennial artisan culture that is handed down from one generation to another. The Venetian glassblowing art is recognized all around the world as a unique form of beauty.
You will live this experience in Saint Mark’s Square in an old glass factory showroom where you will see the main objects made with glass. At the end of your experience, you will receive a little glass gift for each couple or each family, as a souvenir of this visit.
- Master artisan at work and guided tour of a glass factory showroom in Saint Mark’s Square
- Small glass souvenir for every couple of family
- Shared live tour commentary provided in English, French, Spanish, Italian and Japanese (the visit could be multilingual)
- Brochure with description of the Magic art of Glassblowing
- Multilingual assistance at the meeting point departure for a skip the line service
- English, French, Spanish, Italian and Japanese. The visit could be multilingual
- Unfortunately, this tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities
- Comfortable shoes suggested
- The tour could be shared with guests not belonging to the same party
- Bookings can be cancelled with no charge up to 24 hours before the service.
- The tour does not operate in case of exceptional high tide (in these cases it can be postponed to the day after otherwise it will be refunded).
- Close to the well of Bacino Orseolo, In front of the Testolini Bottega dell’Arte- San Marco 1758. – Our assistant will wait for you with the sign GLASSBLOWING TOUR. Please be at the meeting point 5 minutes before the departure time.
HOW TO REACH THE MEETING POINT
- ARRIVING ON FOOT Reach St. Mark’s Square, leaving the Church on your shoulders go to the end of the Square and turn the last Calle on your right, go under the arches and you will find Bacino Orseolo with its gondola landing stage. Keep Hard Rock Café and Zara Shop on your left , after few metres you will find Ponte Tron, keep it on the right and you will find a little square with a well, you are in Bacino Orseolo. You will find the assistant close to the well and the shop TESTOLINI Bottega dell’Arte address San Marco 1758 with a signboard in which is written “GLASS BLOWING TOUR”.