Create a magnificent glass artwork with one of the most famous Venetian artists in their local studio. Bring home your beautiful handiwork as a memorable souvenir!
- Adult (Ages 13+)
- €57 €51.3
- Child (Ages 0-12)
- €45 €40.5
Make a Mask for Carnival
COURSE OF PRODUCTION
A Venetian Master Artisan will explain to you the ancient technique of making a Venetian papier-mâché mask, providing information about the use of masks in Venice during past centuries. At the end of the course, you will keep the mask as a very special souvenir to bring back home.
After mask production, you shall return to the laboratory after a few hours to collect the mask since it takes time to dry; the created mask will not be decorated.
COURSE OF DECORATION
A Venetian Master Artisan will be your experienced decorator, who will teach you how to paint and decorate your own mask, providing you with information about the use of masks in Venice during past centuries. You will choose a mask to be decorated during the course and, at the end, you will keep your mask as a very special souvenir to bring back home.
COURSE OF PRODUCTION PLUS DECORATION
The mask needs six hours to dry, therefore you have to book the decoration course six hours after the production course.
- Decoration or production class
- Decorated or undecorated mask (depend on the class)
- Working items
English, French, Spanish, Italian (the activity could be bilingual)
- Appropriate clothes suggested.
- The tour could be shared with guests not belonging to the same party.
- Mobile vouchers are accepted.
- This tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities.
- Maximum 4 people per course.