Enjoy the romance and wonder of a Venice gondola ride down the Grand Canal with the added bonus of Venetian musicians serenading you with classic Italian music.
- Adult (Ages 2+)
- Infant (Ages 0-1)
See the canals of Venice on a Gondola!
As the city passes around you, your authentic gondola slices the canal water in a quiet rush. Glide along the Grand Canal and venture into small, peaceful waterways. Planning your ride in advance is the most cost-effective way to enjoy this essential Venice activity.
Significant icons of the city, these beautifully hand-crafted wooden rowboats trace their history back to the 11th century, when they were used as a primary form of public transport.
- Skip the line service
- 30 minutes SHARED gondola ride without commentary
- Multilingual assistance for embarkation.
- Commentary on gondola
- Unfortunately, this tour is not fully accessibile wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities
- Comfortable shoes suggested
- The tour could be shared with guests not belonging to the same party
- Each gondola can host maximum 6 people; the seat aboard cannot be chosen but will be assigned by the gondolier depending of guest’s weight
- Calle Larga del’ Ascension – In front of the post office (POSTE ITALIANE). The gondoliers station is 2 minutes walking from the meeting point. Our assistant will wait for you with the sign “GONDOLA TOUR”. Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the departure time.
HOW TO REACH THE MEETING POINT
- ARRIVING ON FOOT Museo Correr is located in Saint Mark’s Square. Once by the Bell Tower leaving the Basilica behind you proceed straight on to the colonnade with Museo Correr’s entrance. On the left side you will see “POSTE ITALIANE” (Post Office). The assistant waiting for you with a signboard “Gondola Tour”.
- Bookings can be cancelled with no charge up to 24 hours before the service.
- The tour does not operate in case of bad weather, exceptional high tide or strong wind (in these cases it can be postponed to the day after otherwise it will be refunded)