Let’s go to Sicily, one of the most fascinating areas of Italy, worldwide famous for the sea and, especially, for its delicious cuisine and learn to prepare the yummy Sicilian Eggplant Parmesan.
- Person (All Ages)
Prepare the Italian Bruschetta with an Italian chef directly at your home
Amazing virtual cooking class about the most famous Italian starter: The Bruschetta.
The expert chef Gabriele, from its farmhouse in the heart of Tuscany, will be your personal guide during the preparation and, step by step, will unveil the secrets to obtain the Bruschetta as the Italian tradition wants.
The class will focus on the Tuscany Bruschetta with receipts from Florence and its surroundings.
During the experience you will learn how to make more types of Bruschetta to have some yummy starters for your guests!
This kind of receipt is rich of secrets and local suggestions came from the deep culinary culture of Florence.
Discover the secrets of the local Italian cuisine. You will live the experience as if you were in a traditional “Osteria” in the countryside of Florence.
Enjoy the cooking lesson by famous Italian chef comfortably from your home.
- Shared live commentary by expert chef
- Professional Zoom Connection
- Cooking items and ingredients (you will receive a Zoom link to join to the workshop and also a list in pdf with all ingredients and items you need to attend the workshop properly)
- English and Italian. The class could be bilingual
- You will receive a Zoom link to join to the workshop and also a list (in pdf) with all ingredients and items you need to attend the workshop properly.
- Please, connect on Zoom 5 minutes before the starting time.
- The class is at 7:00 PM ITALY TIME
- What you need: Cooking items and ingredients
- Bookings can be cancelled with no charge up 24 hours before the service anyway the class can be postponed to another day without extra fees.
- The link CANNOT be given to other participants. The price is for connection, so two connection mean double price.