Collegium Ducale Orchestral Concert aims to bring a revival experience of Baroque and twentieth-century music with a performance at Prisoners Palace in front of Doge’s Palace.
- Adult (Ages 12+)
- Child (Ages 3-11)
- Infant (Ages 0-2)
Unforgettable gondola ride along the Canal Grande with Italian singers who will play famous songs!
Along the itinerary you will see La Fenice Theater, the Peggy Guggenheim Collection, and La Salute Church, Gritti Palace and much more.
Admire the breathtaking Canal Grande from the unique gondola view: the perfect way to live the real soul of Venice. The musicians will delight your promenade for all the trip.
Discover the area of Saint Mark’s Square and Rialto with the mobile audio guide! You will listen to the history and legends about Venice and its main character.
31 attractions described in the route that includes the magnificent La Fenice theater, Rialto Bridge with its traditional markets and the imposing Accademia Bridge. Enjoy commentary on the audio guide that escort you through hundreds and hundreds of years of history.
The mobile app has a map which guides you anytime, letting you decide the pace of your visit as you listen to the automatic audio-narration on the city’s panoramic highlights. On the device see the text of the description under the picture of the attractions.
- Mobile app for Saint Mark’s and gondola commentary
- 30 minutes shared gondola ride
- Skip the line access
- Live music and singers
- GONDOLA RIDE WITH AUDIOGUIDE: Italian, English, Hindi, German, Chinese, Japanese, French, Russian, Spanish or French
- SAINT MARK’S AUDIOGUIDE: English, French, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, German
- This tour is not fully accessible for people in wheelchairs or with physical disabilities
- The tour does not operate in the case of exceptionally bad weather
- If the tour does not operate, it will either be rescheduled or refunded
- This is a small group tour, but not a private tour. You may share your gondola with other parties
- Each gondola can host a maximum of 6 people
- The seats onboard will be assigned by the gondolier depending on guests’ weight
- You will receive an email with the QR code and instructions to activate the mobile app
- Please download the App before starting your tour
- The mobile app is supported by the followed system: – Apple: from IOS 8; IPhone, Ipad and Ipod Touch; – Android: from the 4.1 version system
- Bookings can be cancelled with no charge up to 24 hours before the service.
- Church of Santa Maria del Giglio – in Campo (square) of Santa Maria del Giglio – Our assistant will wait for you with the sign “GONDOLA WITH MUSIC TOUR” Clients must wait for the assistant at the church and NOT go to the gondola landing stage. It is mandatory to arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes before the departure time.
HOW TO REACH THE MEETING POINT
- ARRIVING ON FOOT The Gondola landing stage is located in “Campo Santa Maria del Giglio”. Once by the Bell Tower in St. Mark’s Square, leaving the Basilica behind you proceed straight on to the left corner of the Square (near the Correr Museum). Pass the arches and go straight on until you reach Campo San Moisè. Cross the bridge and proceed along the street “Calle XXII Marzo” until you reach “Campo Santa Maria del Giglio”. In front of the Church you will find our multilingual assistant with the sign “GONDOLA WITH MUSIC TOUR”.