Enjoy the romance and wonder of a Venice gondola ride down the Grand Canal with the added bonus of Venetian musicians serenading you with classic Italian music.
- Person (Ages 2+)
- €85 €76.50
- Infant (Ages 0-2)
Venice Gondola serenade and Delicious Dinner
Enjoy a promenade by gondola the famous and elegant way to cross the Canal Grande.
On the gondola you will reach the Grand Canal through the small and secret canals and majestic palaces with musicians and singers performing popular Italian songs as you float along.
You will breathe in the atmosphere of the most ancient city in the world built on water.
After the gondola serenade, you will touch the sky when you’re served a romantic dinner in a lovely Venetian restaurant.
- Spaghetti with clams
- Tagliolini with local seafood
- Spaghetti with cuttlefish ink Venetian recipe
- Bolognaise gnocchi with meat sauce
- Garden vegetable soup
- Crepes with mushrooms sauce from our mountains
- Adriatic mixed fried fish
- Grilled gilt-head
- Veal liver Venetian style
- Escalope with Marsala wine-sauce
- Grilled chicken breast
- Special Course – Coristi’s Salmon
- Mixed salad
- Grilled Vegetables
- French Fries
1 bottle of water (75cl) every 2 people
- Dinner in a restaurant (private table)
- 30 minutes (approximately) shared gondola ride
- Live music with serenade
- Any purchase at the restaurant for children under 2 years shall be paid directly on the spot.
- Tour does not include special request (candlelight, special cakes, prosecco, wine etc.)
- For vegetarian, people with food intolerance problems or with special diet requirements, a specific request shall be made upon reservation.
- Unfortunately, tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities.
- Comfortable shoes are suggested.
- The tour could be shared with guests not belonging to the same party.
- The choice of courses is not replaceable, if customers wish to take other courses, they, they shall pay directly to the restaurant the difference due.
- Each gondola can guest maximum 6 people; the seat aboard cannot be chosen but will be assigned by the gondolier depending on guests weight.
- The tour group “Gondola Serenade” includes a couple of musicians (a singer + a musician) that will be boarded in one of the gondolas to perform throughout the trip, there is not a couple of musicians on each gondola; to permit all participants to listen the serenade, the musicians will board on a gondola in the center of the row.
Gondola sereande: Gondoliers landing stage in Campo Santa Maria del Giglio (in front of Gritti Palace). Go directly to the gondoliers for the check in.
Ai Choristi Restaurant: Restaurant Ai Coristi – San Marco, 1995 Venice