Collegium Ducale Orchestral Concert aims to bring a revival experience of Baroque and twentieth-century music with a performance at Prisoners Palace in front of Doge’s Palace.
- Adult (Ages 2+)
- Child (Ages 0-1)
Venice Gondola serenade and Delicious Dinner
Enjoy a promenade by gondola the famous and elegant way to cross the Canal Grande.
On the gondola you will reach the Grand Canal through the small and secret canals and majestic palaces with musicians and singers performing popular Italian songs as you float along.
You will breathe in the atmosphere of the most ancient city in the world built on water.
After the gondola serenade, you will touch the sky when you’re served a romantic dinner in a lovely Venetian restaurant.
- Private table for dinner at Ristorante Ai Coristi (from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM)
- 30 minutes shared gondola serenade with live music
- Commentary on gondola
- Dinner time: from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM at Ristorante ai Coristi, just in front of the Fenice Opera House.
Click here below to know the menu
- For Covid-19 precaution the use of the mask is MANDATORY. So, please bring your own.
- Please, at the moment of reservation, comunicate us eventual food allergies or special diet request, you should comunicate it at the moment of reservation
- Clients should have TWO different vouchers to show: one at gondola station and the other to the restaurant.
- Mobile vouchers are accepted.
- This tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities
- Free under 2 years ONLY if child does not occupy its own seat on the gondola.
- Any purchase at the restaurant for children under 2 years shall be paid directly on the spot.
- The tour does not include special request (candlelight, special cakes, prosecco, wine ect.)
- Comfortable shoes are suggested
- The gondola ride is NOT private but it’s shared with other participants.
- Each gondola can accomodate up to maximum 6 people; the seat aboard cannot be chosen but will be assigned by the gondolier depending on guests weight
- The tour group “Gondola Serenade” includes a couple of musicians (a singer + a musician) that will be boarded in one of the gondolas to perform throughout the trip, there is not a couple of musicians on each gondola; to permit all participants to listen the serenade, the musicians will board on a gondola in the center of the row
- FOR GONDOLA SERENADE: Gondoliers landing stage in Campo Santa Maria del Giglio (in front of Gritti Palace). Go directly to the gondoliers for the check in. Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the departure time.
- FOR DINNER: Ristorante Ai Coristi, just in front of the Fenice Opera House. ‘Ai Coristi’ Restaurant is located next to the Fenice Theatre. Once you get off the gondola, go straight on until you reach the Church of Santa Maria del Giglio and turn right in Calle De Le Ostreghe. Cross the bridge and proceed straight on for about 100 meters. Then take Calle Veste on your left – Proceed straight on to a square with Fenice’s entrance. Leave the entrance of the Fenice behind you and take the street in front of you. You will find the entrance of the restaurant on your right.
- Bookings can be cancelled with no charge up to 24 hours before the service.
- The tour does not operate in case of bad weather, exceptional high tide or strong wind (in these cases it can be postponed to the day after otherwise it will be refunded)