Discover the most elegant way to travel by gondola through the promenade in Venice as Italian signers serenade you. Then enjoy a delicious dinner at the beautiful Choristi Restaurant.
Venice Gondola Serenade on Canal Grande
Just sit back and relax on a beautiful gondola while being serenaded with traditional Italian songs by an entertaining troupe of local musicians and singers.
On this 30-minuteride along the Canal Grande, you can admire some of Venice’s most beautiful locations, including ancient palaces and splendid bridges, all in the capable hands of an experienced gondolier.
To make an already memorable journey unforgettable, musicians join your flotilla of gondolas. They perform well-known tunes from Italian films and popular culture, infusing their own unique flair into time-honored traditions.
- 30 minutes shared gondola ride
- Live music with serenade
Gondoliers landing stage in Campo Santa Maria del Giglio (in front of Gritti Palace). Go directly to the gondoliers for the check in.
ARRIVING ON FOOT
The Gondola landing stage is located in “Campo Santa Maria del Giglio”. Once by the Bell Tower in St. Mark’s Square, leaving the Basilica behind you proceed straight on to the left corner of the Square (near the Correr Museum). Pass the arches and go straight on until you reach Campo San Moisè. Cross the bridge and proceed along the street “Calle XXII Marzo” until you reach “Campo Santa Maria del Giglio”. Once there turn left leaving the Church behind you, go straight on to the waterfront and you will find the Gondola landing stage
- Unfortunately, tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities.
- Comfortable shoes are suggested.
- The tour could be shared with guests not belonging to the same party.
- Each gondola can guest maximum 6 people; the seat aboard cannot be chosen but will be assigned by the gondolier depending on guests’ weight.
- The tour group “Gondola Serenade” includes a couple of musicians (a singer + a musician) that will be boarded in one of the gondolas to perform throughout the trip, there is not a couple of musicians on each gondola; to permit all participants to listen the serenade, the musicians will board on a gondola in the center of the row.