Float along the Grand Canal and explore the city’s most secluded waterways on a relaxing Venice gondola tour. Sit back and relax as you listen to the audio narration and learn about the city.
- Adult (Ages 13+)
- Child (Ages 3-12)
- Infant (Ages 0-2)
Gondola ride with music and Venetian singer along the Canal Grande!
Enjoy an unforgettable experience to live Venice in all its splendor!
Like in a fairytale you will be delighted by romantic songs while the gondolier brings you along the imposing Canal Grande and its secret canals, reachable only by gondola!
During the ride two Venetian musicians will play and sing for you some famous Italian songs! The route includes some of the most important highlights of Venice as Peggy Guggenheim Collection, Gritti Palace, Salute Church and many others!
Save your time with the special skip-the line ticket!
The only gondola ride with the commentary (by app or brochure) in 9 different languages:
Thanks to the commentary you will get to know the most exclusive history and legends about the highlights along the tide as La Fenice theatre, Oyster Bridge, La Salute church and many others!
- 30 minutes shared gondola ride
- Skip the line ticket
- Live music with music and singers for small group, no queue, each gondola 6 people and maximum 5 gondolas maximum for the best music listening
- Commentary with mobile app or brochure
- Multilingual assistance for embarkation
- Commentary by mobile app or brochure: Italian, English, French, German, Spanish
- Only mobile app: Japanese, Chinese, Russian, Hindi
- This tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities.
- The tour does not operate in case of exceptionally bad weather (in these cases it can be postponed to the day after otherwise it will be refunded).
- We suggest to wear comfortable shoes.
- The gondola ride is share, NOT private. You could share the gondola wiht other 5 persons maximum.
- Each gondola can accomodate up to maximum 6 people; the seat aboard cannot be chosen but will be assigned by the gondolier depending on guests weight.
- The tour group includes a couple of musicians (a singer + a musician) that will be boarded in one of the gondolas, there is not a couple of musicians on each gondola; to permit all participants to listen the serenade, the musicians will board on a gondola in the centre of the row.
- You will receive by email the QR code and instruction to activate the mobile App after the reservation. Please download the App before starting your tour.
- The mobile app is supported by the followed system: Apple: from IOS 8 and Android from system 4.1.
- Church of Santa Maria del Giglio – in Campo (square) of Santa Maria del Giglio – Our assistant will wait for you with the sign “GONDOLA WITH MUSIC TOUR”. Clients must wait for the assistant at the church and NOT go to the gondola landing stage. It is mandatory to arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes before the departure time.
HOW TO REACH THE MEETING POINT
- ARRIVING ON FOOT
The Gondola landing stage is located in “Campo Santa Maria del Giglio”. Once by the Bell Tower in St. Mark’s Square, leaving the Basilica behind you proceed straight on to the left corner of the Square (near the Correr Museum). Pass the arches and go straight on until you reach Campo San Moisè. Cross the bridge and proceed along the street “Calle XXII Marzo” until you reach “Campo Santa Maria del Giglio”. In front of the Church you will find our multilingual assistant with the sign “GONDOLA WITH MUSIC TOUR”.