Combo of Venice Waterways Tour and Collegium Ducale Orchestral Concert.
- Adult (Ages 13+)
- €93 €83.70
- Child (Ages 3-12)
- €89 €80.10
- Infant (Ages 0-2)
Gondola ride with Italian singer and romantic dinner!
Enjoy an unforgettable experience to live Venice in all its splendor!
As in a fairytale you will listen to romantic songs while the gondolier brings you along the imposing Canal Grande and its secret canals, reachable only with the gondola!
During the ride two Venetian musicians will play and sing for you famous Italian songs! The route includes some of the most important highlights of Venice as the Peggy Guggenheim Collection, Gritti Palace, the Salute Church and many others!
You will save the time with the special skip-the line ticket!
At the end you will enjoy a romantic dinner (private table) in a typical Venetian restaurant. “Al Giglio”, cozy place just few steps from the gondola landing stage. The dinner includes 3 courses. Check the menù clicking here
The only gondola ride with the commentary (by app or brochure) in 9 different languages:
Thanks to your commentary you will get to know the most exclusive history and legends about the highlights of the route as the La Fenice theatre, Oyster Bridge and La Salute church and the and many other!
Gondola ride 5:10 PM – 5:40 pm followed by dinner
- 30 minutes shared gondola ride
- Skip the line
- Live music with music and singers for small group, no queue, each gondola 6 people and maximum 5 gondolas maximum for the best music listening
- Commentary with mobile app or brochure
- Multilingual assistance for embarkation
- Dinner at the Restaurant al Giglio, private table; three courses without drink
Commentary by app or brochure in Italian or English or French or Hindi Or German or Spanish or Japanese or Chinese of Russian
Gondola ride: Church of Santa Maria del Giglio – in Campo (square) of Santa Maria del Gigli – Our assistant will wait for you with the sign “GONDOLA WITH MUSIC TOUR” Clients must wait for the assistant at the church and NOT go to the gondola landing stage
HOW TO REACH THE MEETING POINT:
The Gondola landing stage is located in “Campo Santa Maria del Giglio”. Once by the Bell Tower in St. Mark’s Square, leaving the Basilica behind you proceed straight on to the left corner of the Square (near the Correr Museum). Pass the arches and go straight on until you reach Campo San Moisè. Cross the bridge and proceed along the street “Calle XXII Marzo” until you reach “Campo Santa Maria del Giglio”. In front of the Church you will find our multilingual assistant with the sign “GONDOLA WITH MUSIC TOUR”
HOW TO REACH THE RESTAURANT AL GIGLIO:
Al Giglio restaurant is located just few meters from the gondola landing stage. With the gondola landing stage on your back, just go ahead and you will find it to your left side after some meters.
- In case of food intolerance or special diet request, please communicate it at the moment of reservation.
- The choice of courses is not replaceable, if customers wish to take other courses, they shall pay directly to the restaurant the difference due – The rates does not include special request (candlelight, special cakes, prosecco wine etc.).
- Unfortunately, this tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities.
- Tour does not operate in case of exceptionally bad weather (in these cases it can be postponed to the day after otherwise it will be refunded)
- Comfortable shoes are suggested.
- The tour could be shared with guests not belonging to the same party.
- Each gondola can guest maximum 6 people; the seat aboard cannot be chosen but will be assigned by the gondolier depending on guests weight.
- The tour group includes a couple of musicians (a singer + a musician) that will be boarded in one of the gondolas to perform throughout the trip, there is not a couple of musicians on each gondola; to permit all participants to listen the serenade, the musicians will board on a gondola in the center of the row.
- You will receive the QR code and instruction to activate the mobile App after reservation by email. Please download the App before starting your tour.
- The mobile app is supported by the followed system: Apple: from IOS 8 and Android from system 4.1.