Enjoy the romance and wonder of a Venice gondola ride down the Grand Canal with the added bonus of Venetian musicians serenading you with classic Italian music.
- Adult (Ages 2+)
- Child (Ages 0-1)
Charming gondola on Canal Grande
Embark on an exciting gondola ride in Venice that takes you along the canals of this magical city. Enjoy the gondola cruise through Venice’s most hidden waterways, passing under small bridges and along the most beautiful part of the Canal Grande.
During the pleasant promenade you will admire some of the main Venice highlights as Mozart’s house, the world-wide famous Fenice Opera house, and, on the magical Canal Grande you will be stunned in front of Basilica of Santa Maria della Salute, Punta della Dogana, Peggy Guggenheim Collection and many others!
At the end you’ll enjoy a breathtaking overview of Piazza San Marco and San Giorgio island!
Fascinating gondola ride to see Venice in all its splendor.
The guide will narrate you the fascinating history of gondola and gondoliers! On board you will listen to all about the palaces, churches, and attractions around you. You will learn also tales known only by Venetians!
During this amazing gondola tour, you will have constantly before your eyes the most beautiful and suggestive views of Venice.
At the end of the tour, you will receive a QR code to download a digital map with 2D images of Venice from the middle ages until the 18th century!
- Skip the line service
- 1 hour of guided tour including 30 minutes gondola ride
- Professional local guide on board of the gondola
- Live commentary about the itinerary & the history of gondolas and gondoliers. In English and Italian
- Commentary by mobile app in German, French, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese, Hindi and Russian
- At the end of the tour, you will receive a QR code to download a digital map with 2D images of Venice from the middle ages until the 18th century.
- English and Italian with live commentary
- German, Spanish, French, Russian, Japanese, Hindi and Chinese by mobile app
- To use the commentary on the mobile app you must have a smartphone or a tablet
- The price for child under 2 years old is FREE if does not occupy an own seat
- The guide will be only on one gondola, the participants on the others gondola will listen to her/him with the audio-devices
- The live commentary will be only in English and Italian. The commentary on German, French, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese, Hindi, and Russian will be provided by mobile app downloaded on the own devices. The multilingual staff will provide it at the meeting point.
- This tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities
- At the end of the gondola tour you will receive a QR code to download a digital map with 2D images of Venice from the middle age up to 18th century
- We suggest to wear comfortable shoes
- The gondola ride is NOT private, but shared with other persons.
- Each gondola can host maximum 6 people; the seat aboard cannot be chosen but will be assigned by the gondolier depending of guest’s weight
- The itinerary could change in case of wind or bad weather.
- Mobile vouchers are accepted
- Venice Tours Assistance Point – St. Mark’s Square – Calle Larga Ascensione, 1257, 30124 – The Assistance Point is the big grey newsstand between Fendi boutique and Poste Italiane (Post Office). You’ll see a sign “VENICE TOURS – ASSISTANCE POINT”. The staff will wait for you there with a sign “GONDOLA TOUR”. The Gondoliers Station is 2 minutes walking from the meeting point. Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the departure time.
- Bookings can be cancelled with no charge up to 24 hours before the service.
- The tour does not operate in case of exceptionally bad weather or exceptionally high/low tide (in these cases it will be postponed to other days or will be refunded)