Discover the most elegant way to travel by gondola through the promenade in Venice as Italian signers serenade you. Then enjoy a delicious dinner at the beautiful Choristi Restaurant.
- Person (Ages 2+)
- €33 €29.70
- Infant (Ages 0-2)
Charming gondola on Canal Grande
Embark on an exciting gondola ride in Venice that takes you along the canals of this magical city. Enjoy the gondola cruise through Venice’s most hidden waterways, passing under small bridges and along the most beautiful part of the Canal Grande.
During the pleasant promenade you will admire some of the main Venice highlights as Mozart’s house, the world-wide famous Fenice Opera house, and, on the magical Canal Grande you will be stunned in front of Basilica of Santa Maria della Salute, Punta della Dogana, Peggy Guggenheim Collection and many others!
At the end you’ll enjoy a breathtaking overview of Piazza San Marco and San Giorgio island!
Fascinating gondola ride to see Venice in all its splendor.
The only gondola tour with commentary: a mobile-guide which will explain the magnificent palaces and attractions around you!
The commentary is an innovative mobile app (included in the price) that you can download easily on your mobile. Don’t miss this unmissable opportunity!
- Skip the line
- Approximately 30 minutes shared gondola ride
- Multilingual assistance for embarkation
- Commentary by app (on your mobile phone) in Italian or English or French or German or Spanish or Japanese or Chinese or Russian or Hindi otherwise
- Commentary by written brochure in Italian or English or French or German or Spanish or Japanese
Ground floor colonnade in front of Museo Correr’s Entrance – Saint Mark’s Square. Facing the Museo Correr’s Entrance you will see the Post office (POSTE ITALIANE) on your left: our assistant will wait for you with a signboard in which is written “GONDOLA TOUR”.
Commentary by app (on your mobile phone) in Italian or English or French or German or Spanish or Japanese or Chinese or Russian or Hindi otherwise
Commentary by written brochure in Italian or English or French or German or Spanish or Japanese
- To use the commentary on the mobile app you must have a smart phone or a tablet.
- Unfortunately, this tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities.
- Comfortable shoes suggested.
- The tour could be shared with guests not belonging to the same party.
- Each gondola can host maximum 6 people; the seat aboard cannot be chosen but will be assigned by the gondolier depending of guest’s weight.
- The itinerary could change in case of wind or bad weather.