Explore the famous Main Water Street through our mobile app guide. Hop on the boat whenever suits you best and listen as the audio tour teaches you everything about the Venice palaces!
Venice Gondola Ride and city walking tour
Walking tour and gondola ride in the heart of Venice to live the soul of the city.
Venice walking tour
Visit the unusual corners of Venice off the beaten track where time seems to have stood still at centuries ago.
You will enjoy a panoramic walking tour between Piazza San Marco and the Rialto Bridge. The expert guide will escort you through the labyrinth of “calli” (narrow streets) admiring the Teatro la Fenice one of the most famous opera house in Europe,Scala del Bovolo, an unique spiral staircase with a plethora of arches and the imposing Rialto Bridge with its typical shops.
Charming Gondola Ride
At the end of the walking tour you will enjoy a relaxing gondola ride on the imposing Canal Grand (S. Maria della Salute area) and its hidden waterways. During the promenade you’ll see monuments as Peggy Guggenheim Collection, Gritti Palace, Fenice Opera house and the Piazza San Marco! Get on gondola and feel like a nobleman during the Venetian Republic.
- Shared guided walking tour with commentary by a qualified and experienced guide
- Approximately 30 minutes shared gondola ride without commentary
- Audio receiver devices are included in case of groups over 10 people during the walking tour
Calle Larga dell’Ascension- In front of the post office (POSTE ITALIANE). Our assistant will wait for you with a signboard in which is written “GONDOLA TOUR”. Please be there 15 minutes before the departure time
HOW TO REACH THE MEETING POINT:
Museo Correr is located in Saint Mark’s Square. Once by the Bell Tower leaving the Basilica behind you proceed straight on to the colonnade with Museo Correr’s entrance. In front of it you will find the assistant waiting for you with a signboard “Gondola Tour”
From 1st April to 31st October:
Every day in English and French
German: Monday and Friday
Spanish: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday.
From 1st November to 31 March:
English every day
German: Monday and Friday
French: Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
Spanish: Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday
No commentary on gondola.
- Unfortunately, this tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities.
- Audio-receiver devices are included in case of groups over 10 people during the walking tour.
- Comfortable shoes suggested.
- The tour could be shared with guests not belonging to the same party.
- Each gondola can guest maximum 6 people; the seat aboard cannot be chosen but will be assigned by the gondolier depending of guests weight