Explore the famous Main Water Street through our mobile app guide. Hop on the boat whenever suits you best and listen as the audio tour teaches you everything about the Venice palaces!
- Adult (Ages 6+)
- Child (Ages 2-5)
- Infant (Ages 0-1)
Venice Gondola Ride and city walking tour
Walking tour and gondola ride in the heart of Venice to live the soul of the city.
Venice walking tour
Visit the unusual corners of Venice off the beaten track where time seems to have stood still at centuries ago.
You will enjoy a panoramic walking tour between Piazza San Marco and the Rialto Bridge. The expert guide will escort you through the labyrinth of “calli” (narrow streets) admiring the Teatro la Fenice one of the most famous opera house in Europe,Scala del Bovolo, an unique spiral staircase with a plethora of arches and the imposing Rialto Bridge with its typical shops.
Charming Gondola Ride
At the end of the walking tour you will enjoy a relaxing gondola ride on the imposing Canal Grand (S. Maria della Salute area) and its hidden waterways. During the promenade you’ll see monuments as Peggy Guggenheim Collection, Gritti Palace, Fenice Opera house and the Piazza San Marco! Get on gondola and feel like a nobleman during the Venetian Republic.
- Shared guided walking tour with commentary by a qualified and experienced guide
- 30 minutes shared gondola ride without commentary
- Audio receiver devices are included in case of groups over 10 people during the walking tour
- Commentary on gondola
- English, French, Spanish and German. The visit is monolingual
- Teatro la Fenice (“The Phoenix”), one of the most famous opera house in Europe, the site of many famous operatic premieres;
- Scala del Bovolo, an unique spiral staircase with a plethora of arches;
- Rialto Bridge and its typical shops, one of the architectural icons of Venice.
- Piazza San Marco: the center of Venice and of the past Republic
- This is a collective tour, which means there might be other participants going on the tour with you.
- Audio-receiver devices are included in case of groups over 10 people during the walking tour
- The tour does not operate in case of exceptional high tide or bad weather (in these cases it can be postponed to the day after otherwise it will be refunded)
- This tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities.
- Comfortable shoes suggested
- Mobile voucher accepted
- Each gondola can accomodate up to maximum 6 people; the seat aboard cannot be chosen but will be assigned by the gondolier depending of guests weight.
- Bookings can be cancelled with no charge up to 24 hours before the service
- Calle Larga del’ Ascension – In front of the post office (POSTE ITALIANE). On the left of the entrance of Museum Correr in St. Mark’s Square. Our assistant will wait for you with the signboard in which is written “TOUR”. Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the departure time.
HOW TO REACH THE MEETING POINT
- ARRIVING ON FOOT Calle Larga del Ascension is located near Saint Mark’s Square. Once by Bell Tower leave the Basilica behind you, proceed straight on to the colonnade with Museo Correr’s entrance. Pass under the portico and in front of it you will find the Post Office:the assistant will be waiting for you with a signboard TOUR.