Take a boat tour to explore the beautiful islands in the Venetian lagoon. Enjoy the colors, art, and history of Burano, Murano, Torcello, and other highlights of the area.
- Adult (Ages 6+)
- Child (Ages 3-5)
- Infant (Ages 0-2)
The marvelous Venice islands
Murano and Burano are known as the gems of the lagoon due to their beauty and history: enjoy a half-day excursion with guide, along the Venice islands.
First stop is the worldwide famous Murano, the center of the glassblowing art. Enjoy the visit to an authentic Murano factory where admire an amazing demonstration: local craftsman creates unique glass items following the ancient Murano techniques. At the end you can buy also come souvenir on the spot!
The second stop is the picturesque island of Burano, famous for the lace workmanship and for its stunning bright-colored fishermen’s houses. Take a walk through the colorful ‘calli’ (the Venetian way to say ‘streets’) and admire the ladies embroidering elegant lace creations at every corner.
You will spend most of the time on Burano’s island (the most charming one) having the time for a quick lunch in one of its romantic spots.
On board there will be a live guide providing commentary about the lagoon and its islands.
- Shared guided tour on board with a qualified and experienced tour guide
- Return Grand Tourism motor-boat
- English, French, German, Spanish and Italian. The tour could be multilingual
- Unfortunately, this tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair user or people with walking disabilities.
- Comfortable shoes suggested.
- The tour could be shared with guests not belonging to the same party.
- It is mandatory to be at the meeting point 30 minutes before the departure time
- You must have the mask to partecipate to the tour.
- Bookings can be cancelled with no charge up to 24 hours before the service.
- Murano and Burano indication on yellow box in front of the Prisons’ Palace, close to Ponte della Paglia (between Doge’s Palace and Hotel Danieli). It is mandatory to be at the meeting point 30 minutes before the departure time.
HOW TO REACH THE MEETING POINT
- ARRIVING ON FOOT
The yellow desk is located by the Prisons’ Palace in Riva degli Schiavoni near St. Mark’s Square. Once by the Bell Tower, leaving the Basilica on your left, proceed straight on to the two columns, then turn left. Cross one bridge, called Ponte della Paglia, and you will find the yellow desk by the Prisons’ Palace on your left.