Explore Venice through our mobile app guide! An individual walking tour is the best way to discover most of the city at your own pace and on your schedule. See San Marco and Rialto!
- Adult (Ages 6+)
- Child (Ages 3-5)
- Infant (Ages 0-2)
The marvelous Venice islands
Murano and Burano are known as the gems of the lagoon due to their beauty and history: enjoy a half-day excursion with guide, along the Venice islands.
First stop is the worldwide famous Murano, the center of the glassblowing art. Enjoy the visit to an authentic Murano factory where admire an amazing demonstration: local craftsman creates unique glass items following the ancient Murano techniques. At the end you can buy also come souvenir on the spot!
The second stop is the picturesque island of Burano, famous for the lace workmanship and for its stunning bright-colored fishermen’s houses. Take a walk through the colorful ‘calli’ (the Venetian way to say ‘streets’) and admire the ladies embroidering elegant lace creations at every corner.
You will spend most of the time on Burano’s island (the most charming one) having the time for a quick lunch in one of its romantic spots.
On board there will be a live guide providing commentary about the lagoon and its islands.
- 10:10 AM from Railway Station – Duration: 5 Hours approx.
- 10:30 AM from St. Mark’s Area – Duration: 4 Hours and 30 minutes approx.
- Shared guided tour on board with a qualified and experienced tour guide
- Panoramic boat with toilet
- English, French, German, Spanish and Italian. The tour could be multilingual
- Unfortunately, this tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair user or people with walking disabilities.
- Comfortable shoes suggested
- The tour could be shared with guests not belonging to the same party
- Boats are completely covered, the tour operates regularly in case of rain
- The tour will not take place in case of exceptionally bad weather
- The use of the mask is MANDATORY aboard. So, please bring your own.
- Bookings can be cancelled with no charge up to 24 hours before the service.
FROM RAILWAY STATION: Pier KFC close to Restaurant KFC (near Ponte della Costituzione also known as Calatrava Bridge ). Our assistant will wait for you with a signboard in which is written” MURANO & BURANO”.
HOW TO REACH IT: The Pier F30 is located near Ponte della Costituzione Bridge near the Railway Station. Once by Piazzale Roma, cross the Ponte della Costituzione Bridge, then turn left under the arches to reach the KFC fast food. Facing the entrance of the restaurant turn left and you will find the pier in front.
FROM ST. MARK’S AREA: Murano and Burano indication on yellow box in front of the Prisons’ Palace, close to Ponte della Paglia (between Doge’s Palace and Hotel Danieli). Our assistant will wait for you with a signboard in which is written” MURANO & BURANO”.
HOW TO REACH IT: The yellow desk is located by the Prisons’ Palace in Riva degli Schiavoni near St. Mark’s Square. Once by the Bell Tower, leaving the Basilica on your left, proceed straight on to the two columns, then turn left. Cross one bridge, called Ponte della Paglia, and you will find the yellow desk by the Prisons’ Palace on your left.