Explore Venice through our mobile app guide! An individual walking tour is the best way to discover most of the city at your own pace and on your schedule. See San Marco and Rialto!
Venice Islands: Murano & Burano islands
- Adult (Ages 6+)
- Child (Ages 3-5)
- Infant (Ages 0-2)
The marvelous Venice islands
First stop, after a fascinating boat ride in the Lagoon dominated by Nature, will be Murano known throughout the world for its glassmaking Art. You will visit a Furnace to see glass products being made. During the visit you will have the opportunity to buy a piece of the local production on site. The tour will then continue towards Burano the island famous for its lace-making and for the brightly-coloured fishermens’ houses. Getting off the boat you will be in a green lane and after a short walk you will arrive to the Island main Square.
The tour includes the service of a specialized official tour leader which provides some information on board and assistance on the islands. With this special excursion you will have more time to stay in Burano which is probably the most charming island in the lagoon, arriving in this Island for lunch time you will also have the opportunity to choose one of the picturesque locations for a quick lunch (not included in the price of the ticket) living the relaxed atmosphere of this venue. The departure and arrival time is perfect for those who’s accommodation is outside from city center.
Panoramic boat, from where you can take marvelous pictures to Venice and its lagoon.
- 4 hours and 30 min. to exploring the Lagoon and its islands in an enjoyable and very instructive experience.
- First Stop: Murano, famous in the world for its glassmaking art
- Second Stop: Burano, the island famous for its lace-making and for the brightly-coloured fishermens’ houses.
- Shared guided tour on board with a tour guide
- Glassblowing demonstration in a Murano furnace
- 1 hour and 15 minutes on Murano
- 1 hour and 30 minutes to Burano
- English, French, German, Spanish and Italian. The tour could be multilingual
- For Covid-19 precaution the use of the mask is MANDATORY aboard. So, please bring your own.
- The tour ends at St.Mark’s Square and not at the train station.
- It is compulsory to be at the meeting point 20 minutes before the departure time
- Unfortunately, this tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair user or people with walking disabilities.
- Comfortable shoes suggested
- The boats are completely covered and the tour operates even in the event of rain or snow. If the weather is exceptionally bad, the tour may be postponed to a later date.
- The tour could be shared with guests not belonging to the same party
- Meeting point from train station: KFC fast food landing stage 9:40 AM. The tour starts at 10:00 AM.
HOW TO REACH THE MEETING POINT
- ARRIVING ON FOOT: The Pier of KFC fast food is located near Ponte della Costituzione Bridge near the Railway Station. Once by Piazzale Roma, cross the Ponte della Costituzione Bridge, then turn left under the arches to reach the KFC fast food. Facing the entrance of the fast food turn left and you will find the pier in front, the assistant is waiting for you with the signboard LAGOON TOUR.
- Meeting point from St.Mark’s Square: in front of Caserma Cornoldi (5 minutes walking from St.Mark’s Square) at 10:10 AM, the tour starts at 10:30 AM.
HOW TO REACH THE MEETING POINT
- ARRIVING ON FOOT: In front of Caserma Cornoldi, near Piazza San Marco: when in Piazza San Marco, walk on the Grand Canal bank (Riva degli Schiavoni). Caserma Cornoldi is down the fourth bridge. The tour operator’s blue boat will be there every day.
- Bookings can be cancelled with no charge up to 24 hours before the service.
- The tour does not operate in case of exceptional high tide (in this case it can be postponed to the later schedule/day after otherwise it will be refunded).
- Boats are completely covered, the tour operates regularly in case of rain or snow.