Explore the famous Main Water Street through our mobile app guide. Hop on the boat whenever suits you best and listen as the audio tour teaches you everything about the Venice palaces!
- Adult (Ages 6+)
- Child (Ages 0-5)
Visit a glass factory!
Discover the island of Murano, renowned worldwide for its ancient glassblowing art.
Take the panoramic boat from Piazza San Marco and reach Murano island to learn the endless history of glassblowing art.
You’ll enter one of the oldest glass Murano factories to see a local artisan makes superb glass artworks in front of your eyes! Throughout the 30-minute exhibition, you will listen to the history and techniques of the art of glassblowing.
You can also visit the precious gallery rich in artworks and Murano glass vases made by popular local artists.
At the end of the demonstration, you have 1 hour free to enjoy Murano Island with the audio guide that will narrate tales and histories of the Venice island. At the meeting point the staff will provide you a map of Murano with the main points of interest.
From the glass factory, you will take the boat to come back to Piazza San Marco. During the ride, you can admire the spectacular view of the Lagoon and the San Marco’s Basin with Doge’s Palace overlooks the square
- Round-trip transfer from Piazza San Marco to Murano Island
- Glass factory visit including a live 30-minutes glassblowing demonstration
- 1 hour free time in Murano
- Mobile app and map for discovering Murano
- Italian, English, Spanish and French by audio guide
- A map and downloadable audio guide are available for your free time in Murano. The staff provide it at the meeting point.
- Max 15 persons per group
- The use of the mask is MANDATORY aboard and in the glass factory. So, please bring your own.
- Bookings can be cancelled with no charge up to 24 hours before the service.
- Yellow box in front of the Prisons’ Palace, close to Ponte della Paglia (between Doge’s Palace and Hotel Danieli). Please be at the meeting point 30 minutes before the departure time.
HOW TO REACH THE MEETING POINT
- ARRIVING ON FOOT
The yellow desk is located by the Prisons’ Palace in Riva degli Schiavoni near St. Mark’s Square. Once by the Bell Tower, leaving the Basilica on your left, proceed straight on to the two columns, then turn left. Cross one bridge, called Ponte della Paglia, and you will find the yellow desk by the Prisons’ Palace on your left.