Visit the best landmarks of the city in one day! An exclusive combination of tours to admire Venice in all its splendor!
- Adult (Ages 6+)
- Child (Ages 0-5)
Visit a glass factory!
Discover the island of Murano, renowned worldwide for its ancient glassblowing art.
Take the panoramic boat from Piazza San Marco and reach Murano island to learn the endless history of glassblowing art.
You’ll enter one of the oldest glass Murano factories to see a local artisan makes superb glass artworks in front of your eyes! Throughout the 30-minute exhibition, you will listen to the history and techniques of the art of glassblowing.
You can also visit the precious gallery rich in artworks and Murano glass vases made by popular local artists.
At the end of the demonstration, you have 1 hour free to enjoy Murano Island with the audio guide that will narrate tales and histories of the Venice island. At the meeting point the staff will provide you a map of Murano with the main points of interest.
From the glass factory, you will take the boat to come back to Piazza San Marco. During the ride, you can admire the spectacular view of the Lagoon and the San Marco’s Basin with Doge’s Palace overlooks the square
- Panoramic boat tour from Piazza San Marco to Murano island and viceversa
- Panoramic boat with toilet
- Master Artisan glassblowing demonstration
- Small glass souvenir for every couple or family
- Flyer with description of the Magic Art of Glassblowing
- 1-hour free to visit Murano by yourself
- You will live this experience in Murano island in an old Glass Factory Showroom and you may have the possibility to know and see the principal objects that are made with glass.
- Shared live tour commentary provided in English, Spanish, Italian and Japanese. The visit could be multilingual
- This tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities
- Comfortable shoes suggested.
- It is compulsory to be at the meeting point 30 minutes before the departure time.
- You must have the mask to partecipate to the tour
- Bookings can be cancelled with no charge up to 24 hours before the service.
- The tour does not operate in case of exceptional high tide (in these cases it can be postponed to the day after otherwise it will be refunded).
- The yellow box in front of the Prisons’ Palace, close to Ponte della Paglia (between Doge’s Palace and Hotel Danieli). It is compulsory to be at the meeting point 30 minutes before the departure time.
HOW TO REACH THE MEETING POINT
- ARRIVING ON FOOT
The yellow desk is located by the Prisons’ Palace in Riva degli Schiavoni near St. Mark’s Square. Once by the Bell Tower, leaving the Basilica on your left, proceed straight on to the two columns, then turn left. Cross one bridge, called Ponte della Paglia, and you will find the yellow desk by the Prisons’ Palace on your left.