Visit the best landmarks of the city in one day! An exclusive combination of tours to admire Venice in all its splendor!
- Adult Ages 6+
- Child Ages 0-5
Visit a glass factory!
Discover the island of Murano, renowned worldwide for its ancient glassblowing art.
Take the panoramic boat from Piazza San Marco and reach Murano island to learn the endless history of glassblowing art.
You’ll enter one of the oldest glass Murano factories to see a local artisan makes superb glass artworks in front of your eyes! Throughout the 30-minute exhibition, you will listen to the history and techniques of the art of glassblowing.
You can also visit the precious gallery rich in artworks and Murano glass vases made by popular local artists.
At the end of the demonstration, you have 1 hour free to enjoy Murano Island with the audio guide that will narrate tales and histories of the Venice island. At the meeting point the staff will provide you a map of Murano with the main points of interest.
From the glass factory, you will take the boat to come back to Piazza San Marco. During the ride, you can admire the spectacular view of the Lagoon and the San Marco’s Basin with Doge’s Palace overlooks the square
- Master Artisan glassblowing demonstration
- Small glass souvenir for every couple or family
- Flyer with description of the Magic Art of Glassblowing
- Shared live tour commentary provided in English, Spanish, Italian and Japanese (the visit could be multilingual
- You will live this experience in Saint Mark’s Square in an old Glass Factory Showroom and you may have the possibility to know and see the principal objects that are made with glass.
- Comfortable shoes suggested.
- This tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities