Visit the best landmarks of the city in one day! An exclusive combination of tours to admire Venice in all its splendor!
- Person (All Ages)
Live demonstration of the Art of Glassblowing!
Enter in the marvelous Santa Chiara Church and admire an amazing glassblowing demonstration by a local craftsman. In this breathtaking location you will learn the glassblowing history and techniques that made Murano worldwide famous.
30-minutes demonstration where master glassblower creates unique glass item using the traditional techniques. The demonstration takes place in the ancient and beautiful Monastero di Santa Chiara. Learn the history of the Murano island and the gentle art of glass blowing.
Murano’s glass blowers are some of the most important citizens of Venice, and throughout the ages they have refined their techniques, thanks to expanding trade routes between the Venetian Republic and the Middle and Far East.
- Live commentary
- 30-minute glassblowing demonstration by expert master
- English, French, German, Spanish and Italian
- Unfortunately, this tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair user or people with walking disabilities.
- Comfortable shoes suggested
- The tour could be shared with guests not belonging to the same party
- Mobile vouchers are accepted
- You must have the mask to partecipate to the tour
- Bookings can be cancelled with no charge up to 24 hours before the service.
- Every day at 11:00 am – 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm and 3:30 pm at The Glass Cathedral – Santa Chiara, Fondamenta Manin 1, 30141 Venezia
HOW TO REACH THE MEETING POINT
- Getting off on Colonna water bus stop, go right and follow the street until a bridge on your right. Cross it and enter in Santa Chiara Glass Cathedral.