A stunning and informative Venice Photography tour where the professional photographer will teach you the secrets and techniques to take unforgettable pictures! Just bring your camera and follow Fabio!
- Person (All Ages)
Creation Of The Forcola
Meet Piero in his workshop in the heart of Venice (5 minutes from Rialto Bridge) and start the lesson where he’ll show all the procedure to create this magic item: from the beginning to the end. During the experience he will narrate history, secrets and legends of gondolas and the Venetian gondoliers!
In front of your eyes the master artisan creates this unique Venetian artwork that has the actual shape after centuries of experimentation
Each fórcola is a unique piece since it is specifically designed for its personal gondolier according to his height and rowing needs.
A unique experience to live Venice as a local discovering the legendary art of making a Forcola.
- Live commentary
- English and Italian. The activity could be bilingual
- Maximum 10 people per course
- Mobile vouchers are accepted.
- Bookings can be cancelled with no charge up to 24 hours before the service.
- The course does not operate in case of exceptional high tide (it can be postponed later or to the day after otherwise it will be refunded).
- Il Forcolaio Matto – Forcole – Calle dell’Oca, 4231, 30121 Cannaregio, Venezia VE, Italia
HOW TO REACH THE MEETING POINT
- From Campo Santo Apostoli, few minutes from Rialto, go straight on Strada Nova until you reach “Campo Santa Sofia. On your left you will see Santa Sofia Gondola Landing stage. Go RIGHT to a narrow street and you will find the workshop “Il Forcolaio Matto”. Outside there is a huge Forcola sign.