Explore Venice through our mobile app guide! An individual walking tour is the best way to discover most of the city at your own pace and on your schedule. See San Marco and Rialto!
- Person (All Ages)
Discover the history of Venice like never before
A new-entry fresh experience to live the city. See Venice in different centuries of the past time using Virtual Reality Experience!
What was Venice like in the past? Sometimes people mistakenly thing that Venice hasn’t changed that much over the centuries. With us you can discover, however, that Venice has not always been as we see it today or as it is in the portraits of famous artists..
Imagine walking around Saint Mark’s Square in the Middle Ages meeting people from that period, quasi interacting with them, looking how the most beautiful in the world Piazza changes taking new guise along the centuries!
Feel yourself as a Nobleman in gondola on the Grand Canal to admire the sun going down under the shining lights. The Grand Canal hugs more than 200 palaces and every single building has an incredible architectural and legendary history.
The original Rialto Bridge was made in wood, and it was a drawbridge! Unbelievable! Just download the App and enjoy this out-of-ordinary experience!
- 3D vision App
- 3D glasses
- English and Italian
- You can use the App in different days and times
- You will receive an e-mail with the QR and instructions to activate the mobile app
- This app won’t use up any data connection as it runs on GPS only
- You have to download the app on your mobile phone before to start the tour.
- The app is supported by the followed system:
Apple: from IOS 8; IPhone, Ipad and Ipod Touch
Android: from the 4.1 version system
- For assistance you can come to our offices: Venice Tours Srl – San Marco 1130 – 30124, near St. Mark’s Square or in Piazzale Roma – Casanova Tour Lufthansa City Center: Piazzale Roma, 466/E, 30122
- Bookings can be cancelled with no charge up to 24 hours before the service.