Giorgio, the mask master, will help to create your carnival mask directly at your home!
Online Painting Course!
Nicola, well-famous painter of Venice, will help to paint your own painting at your home! Using the amazing watercolors techniques, you will create a stunning artwork.
Take your brush, colors and follow the advices of Nicola that will help you step by step during the workshop.
Nicola is famous Venetian Artists specialized in the watercolors art. He has decorated the main Palaces and Theaters of Venice as the Fenice Opera House and he’d love to share with you his 30-years’ experience in this amazing world.
During the on-line experience you will paint your personal artworks following the advices of the artist that will follow you step by step.
He will teach you techniques and secrets of the watercolors, explaining also the how this style has influenced Venice and its art.
It’s a lesson where you can talk and discuss with the painter as you were in their workshop in Venice!
- When: Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 2:00 PM.
- Watercolors painting online class
- You will receive a Zoom link to join to the workshop and also a pdf with all the items you need to attend the workshop properly.
- Please, connect on Zoom 5 minutes before the starting time.
- What do you need: Medium size brush – Small size brush – Plastic plate or cardboard – acrylic paint assorted colors – Glass of water – paper tower or cloth – Canvas
- Price: € 44 (the price is for connection NOT for persons)
- Cancellation: bookings with can be cancelled with no charge up to 48 hours before the service, anyway the class can be postponed to another day without extra fees.