- Person (All Ages)
Live the original Venetian Carnival experience!
Feel the spirit of the Venetian Carnival and paint your Carnival mask! Try this original way to live the Carnival experience as a protagonist! Let you guide by a professional local artists to paint your own amazing Carnival mask! A unique artistic experience in a unique city of Venice, to be experienced at least once in your life!
If you are a painting lover you will amuse yourself discovering more about the magic Carnival world and its secrets in a historic Doge’s prisons palace in front of the Saint Mark’s Basin!
In this unforgettable activity, a Venetian local painter will explain you the traditional art of mask depictment and their ancient history. Spend your time in a plaisent company of the painter, and feel as a firsthand active participant of this incredible experience, right in the heart of Venice!
- White mask
- All the necessary to color the mask
- Live commentary by local artist
- Your painted mask to bring at home
- English, French and Italian. The visit could be bilingual
- Unfortunately, this tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities.
- Comfortable shoes suggested.
- Palazzo Delle Prigioni, beside the Doge’s Palace in Piazza San Marco.
HOW TO REACH THE MEETING POINT
- In Piazza San Marco, with the Doge’s Palace in front of you and the S.Mark’s Basin at your back, go on the right, cross the Bridge (from where you see the Bridge of Sighs) and then look on the left, you will see the entrance of the Palazzo delle Prigioni.