Fascinating gondola ride along the Gran Canal and the most hidden and picturesque waterways passing under small bridges and along romantic corners reachable only by gondola!
- Adult (Ages 6+)
- Child (Ages 2-5)
- Infant (Ages 0-1)
Gondola Ride and Walking Tour
Get on gondola for a 30-minutes relaxing ride through the Canal Grande and its minor quiet and picturesque canals. Admire the best Venice highlights and enjoy a breathtaking overview of Piazza San Marco.
Later, during the walking tour, the expert guide will escort you through the area between Piazza San Marco and Rialto Bridge, passing through a labyrinth of little canals and sites of historic and artistic interest.
You will see the Teatro La Fenice, one of the most famous opera house in Europe; the Scala Contarini del Bovolo, an unique spiral staircase with a plethora of arches; Rialto Bridge and its typical shops, one of Venice’s architectural icons and many other special places.
- Shared guided walking tour by qualified and experienced guide
- 30 minutes shared gondola ride with guide
- Mobile app to see Venice in the past
- Gondola ride: at 11:10 AM – Duration: 30 minutes
- Walking tour: at 12:00 PM – Duration: 2 hours
- English and Italian with live guide
- German, Spanish, and French translated by audio guide
- Teatro la Fenice (“The Phoenix”), one of the most famous opera house in Europe, the site of many famous operatic premieres;
- Scala del Bovolo, an unique spiral staircase with a plethora of arches;
- Rialto Bridge and its typical shops, one of the architectural icons of Venice.
- Piazza San Marco: the center of Venice and of the past Republic
- This is a collective tour, which means there might be other participants going on the tour with you.
- The tour does not operate in case of exceptional high tide or bad weather (in these cases it can be postponed to the day after otherwise it will be refunded)
- This tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities.
- Comfortable shoes suggested
- Mobile voucher accepted
- Each gondola can accomodate up to maximum 6 people; the seat aboard cannot be chosen but will be assigned by the gondolier depending of guests weight.
- Bookings can be cancelled with no charge up to 24 hours before the service.
- Venice Tours Assistance Point – St. Mark’s Square – Calle Larga Ascensione, 1257, 30124 – The Assistance Point is the big grey newsstand between Fendi boutique and Poste Italiane (Post Office). You’ll see a sign “VENICE TOURS – ASSISTANCE POINT”. Please be at the meeting point 10 minutes before the departure time.