A guided tour in one of the most majestic cathedrals of the world: The Saint Mark’s Basilica!
- Adult (Ages 6+)
- Child (Ages 2-5)
- Infant (Ages 0-1)
Gondola Ride and Walking Tour
Get on gondola for a 30-minutes relaxing ride through the Canal Grande and its minor quiet and picturesque canals. Admire the best Venice highlights and enjoy a breathtaking overview of Piazza San Marco.
At the end of the gondola tour, you will receive a QR code to download a digital map with 2D images of Venice from the middle ages until the 18th century.
Later, during the walking tour, the expert guide will escort you through the area between Piazza San Marco and Rialto Bridge, passing through a labyrinth of little canals and sites of historic and artistic interest.
You will see the Teatro La Fenice, one of the most famous opera house in Europe; the Scala Contarini del Bovolo, an unique spiral staircase with a plethora of arches; Rialto Bridge and its typical shops, one of Venice’s architectural icons and many other special places.
- Shared guided walking tour by qualified and experienced guide
- 30 minutes shared gondola ride with guide
- Mobile app to see Venice in the past
- Gondola ride: at 11:10 AM – Duration: 30 minutes
- Walking tour: at 12:00 PM – Duration: 2 hours
- English and Italian with live guide
- German, Spanish, and French translated by audio guide
- Teatro la Fenice (“The Phoenix”), one of the most famous opera house in Europe, the site of many famous operatic premieres;
- Scala del Bovolo, an unique spiral staircase with a plethora of arches;
- Rialto Bridge and its typical shops, one of the architectural icons of Venice.
- Piazza San Marco: the center of Venice and of the past Republic
- This is a collective tour, which means there might be other participants going on the tour with you.
- This tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities.
- Comfortable shoes suggested
- Mobile voucher accepted
- The price for child under 2 years old if FREE only if does not occupy an own seat on gondola
- Each gondola can accomodate up to maximum 6 people; the seat aboard cannot be chosen but will be assigned by the gondolier depending of guests weight.
- Venice Tours Assistance Point – St. Mark’s Square – Calle Larga Ascensione, 1257, 30124 – The Assistance Point is the big grey newsstand between Fendi boutique and Poste Italiane (Post Office). You’ll see a sign “VENICE TOURS – ASSISTANCE POINT”. Please be at the meeting point 10 minutes before the departure time.
- Bookings can be cancelled with no charge up to 24 hours before the service.
- The tour does not operate in case of exceptional high tide or bad weather (in these cases it can be postponed to the day after otherwise it will be refunded)