Enjoy the romance and wonder of a Venice gondola ride down the Grand Canal with the added bonus of Venetian musicians serenading you with classic Italian music.
Charming Gondola ride & the Golden Basilica (skip the line)
- Adult (Ages 6+)
- Child (Ages 3-5)
- Infant (Ages 0-2)
Breathtaking Gondola Ride and Golden Basilica tour
Fascinating gondola ride along the Canal Grande and its picturesque waterways and romantic corners reachable only by gondola! During the charming ride you will admire the Mozart House, the worldwide La Fenice Theatre, Rio (Canal) “De le Ostreghe” until the most beautiful part of the Canal Grande, where you will admire the Peggy Guggenheim Collection, the Salute Church, Punta della Dogana and, at the end you will be stunned in front the breathtaking view of the St. Mark’s Basin!
The Golden Basilica
After the gondola ride you will visit the St. Mark’s Basilica! Enjoy a full guided visit the Golden Cathedral, unique of its kind in Italy. Cherish the stunning gold mosaics and marble inlays of the floors, sitting comfortably while the guide will show you the represented biblical scenes, the history and the particularities of this ancient Basilica.
Visit the Basilica’s Terrace with the copies of the famous horses, From this spectacular location admire the most beautiful view of heart of Venice: St. Mark’s Square.
Discover St. Mark’s Museum where to admire objects of various kinds and origins belonging to the Basilica, including the quadriga of St. Mark’s, the famous horses, moved from its original in the terrace after the last restoration.
- Shared guided tour by qualified and experienced guide
- “Skip the line” service
- Audio receiver devices are included in case of groups over 10 people
- Shared gondola ride 30 minutes without commentary
- 1 hour inside the Basilica
- Commentary on gondola
- English, French, Spanish, German and Italian. The visit is monolingual
- For Covid-19 precaution the use of the mask is MANDATORY. So, please bring your own.
- Unfortunately this tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities.
- Each gondola can accomodate up to 5 people; the seat aboard cannot be chosen but will be assigned by the gondolier depending of guests weight
- The gondola itinerary could change in case of wind or bad weather
- For the visit of the Basilica suitable clothing is required (no shorts)
- Comfortable shoes suggested.
- The tour is not considered private but it is shared with other guests not belonging to the same party.
- Mobile vouchers are accepted.
- at the brown wooden newsstand with the yellow sign where is written “MEETING POINT”, Calle Larga de l’Ascension, St. Mark’s Square, in front of the Post Office. Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the departure time.
- Bookings can be cancelled with no charge up to 24 hours before the service.
- The tour does not operate in case of exceptional high tide or in case of unplanned religious functions (in these cases it can be postponed to the day after otherwise it will be refunded).