Combo of Venice Waterways Tour and Collegium Ducale Orchestral Concert.
- Adult (Ages 6+)
- Child (Ages 2-5)
- Infant (Ages 0-1)
Breathtaking Gondola Ride and Golden Basilica tour
Fascinating gondola ride along the Canal Grande and its picturesque waterways and romantic corners reachable only by gondola! During the charming ride you will admire the Mozart House, the worldwide La Fenice Theatre, Rio (Canal) “De le Ostreghe” until the most beautiful part of the Canal Grande, where you will admire the Peggy Guggenheim Collection, the Salute Church, Punta della Dogana and, at the end you will be stunned in front the breathtaking view of the St. Mark’s Basin!
The Golden Basilica
After the gondola ride you will visit the St. Mark’s Basilica! Enjoy a full guided visit the Golden Cathedral, unique of its kind in Italy. Cherish the stunning gold mosaics and marble inlays of the floors, sitting comfortably while the guide will show you the represented biblical scenes, the history and the particularities of this ancient Basilica.
- Shared gondola ride about 30 minutes
- Multilingual assistance for embarking in a gondola
- Map with description of attractions during the gondola ride
- Skip the Line: the Basilica guided tour by a qualified and experienced guide.
- Glass Craftsman at work close to Saint Mark’s Square (free optional tour)
- Audio-receiver devices are included in case of groups over 10 people inside the Golden Basilica
- Commentary on gondola
- English, French, Spanish, German and Italian. The visit is monolingual
- Unfortunately this tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities.
- The Golden Basilica Tour does not operate in case of unplanned religious functions (in these cases it can be postponed the day after otherwise it will be refunded)
- Each gondola canaccomodate up to 6 people; the seat aboard cannot be chosen but will be assigned by the gondolier depending of guests weight
- For the visit of the Basilica suitable clothing is required (no shorts)
- Comfortable shoes suggested.
- The tour is not considered private but it is shared with other guests not belonging to the same party.
- Mobile vouchers are accepted.
- Bookings can be cancelled with no charge up to 24 hours before the service
- The tour does not operate in case of exceptionally bad weather, high/low tide (in these cases it can be postponed the day after otherwise it will be refunded)
- Calle Larga dell’Ascension- In front of the post office (POSTE ITALIANE). Our assistant will wait for you with a signboard in which is written “GONDOLA TOUR”. The gondolier’s station is 2 minutes walking from the meeting point. Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the departure time.
HOW TO REACH THE MEETING POINT
- ARRIVING ON FOOT
Museo Correr is located in Saint Mark’s Square. Once by the Bell Tower leaving the Basilica behind you proceed straight on to the colonnade with Museo Correr’s entrance. In front of it you will find the assistant waiting for you with a signboard “Gondola Tour”.