Fascinating gondola ride along the Gran Canal and the most hidden and picturesque waterways passing under small bridges and along romantic corners reachable only by gondola!
Walking Tour and Gondola Ride
Start the tour in the breathtaking St. Mark’s Square where you will admire the Palazzo Ducale, The Golden Basilica, Bell-tower and much more! The guide will escort you through labyrinth of “calli” (venetian narrow streets) discovering some of the most important points of interest as Santa Maria Formosa square, the Basilica di San Giovanni e Paolo and Rialto Bridge with its traditional markets. The guide will narrate the amazing history and curiosities of the city and the monuments around you to you.
After the walking tour you will enjoy an enchanting gondola ride along the Canal Grande and its romantic waterways. During promenade you will admire Mozart House, the worldwide famous La Fenice Theatre, Peggy Guggenheim Collection, The Salute Church much more! You will end the tour after a quick overview to the breathtaking Piazza San Marco and San Giorgio’s island.
- Shared guided walking tour by qualified and experienced guide
- 30 minutes shared gondola ride without commentary
- Audio receiver devices are included in case of groups over 10 people
- Glass Craftsman at work close to Saint Mark’s Square.
St. Mark’s Square – Clock Tower near exchange office (the white building with blue clock facade). Our assistant will wait for you with the sign “TOUR”. Do NOT go to the Bell Tower.
HOW TO REACH THE MEETING POINT
The Clock Tower is located in Saint Mark’s Square. Once by the Bell Tower, go straight on leaving the Basilica on your right and you will find the assistant waiting for you with the signboard TOUR under the Clock Tower.
The visit is monolingual
From April to October:
English, French, Spanish and German every day
Italian only on Saturday
From November to March:
English every day
German on Monday and Friday
French on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
Spanish on Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday
- Unfortunately, this tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities.
- The tour could be shared with guests not belonging to the same party.
- Audio-receiver devices are included in case of groups over 10 people.
- Comfortable shoes are suggested.
- Each gondola can guest maximum 6 people; the seat aboard cannot be chosen but will be assigned by the gondolier depending on guests weight.