Skip the line ticket for Palazzo Ducale and the fascinating Museums in Piazza San Marco: Museo Correr, Museo Archelogico Nazionale and the Biblioteca (library) Marciana. Enjoy a guidebook with commentary and itinerary for traveling Venice.
- Adult (Ages 15+)
- Young (Ages 6-14)
- Child (Ages 0-5)
Guided tour of The Doge’s Palace and the marvelous Golden Basilica!
Before the tour you will receive a QR code to download a 3D App on your mobile phone where you will see Venice in different centuries of the past time, from the Middle Ages to the 18th century, through Virtual Reality Experience.
Then, a professional local guide will accompany you to the Doge’s Palace with its marvelous rooms, rich of history and incredible masterpieces made by great artists as Tiepolo and admire the Golden staircase: the main entrance for the halls of power where the Doge decided the fate of the Republic! Cross the Bridge of Sighs going down to the dark Venetian prisons, where many important figures were imprisoned, including Casanova.
Head to the Saint Mark’s Basilica: the five-dome Cathedral known also as the Golden Basilica due to the interior completely covered by mosaics made with pure gold! The guide will escort you in this byzantine masterpiece and will teach you its history and the meaning of the many biblical scenes that decorate the church.
Visit the Basilica’s Terrace with the copies of the famous horses. From this spectacular location admire the most beautiful view of heart of Venice: St. Mark’s Square.
Discover St. Mark’s Museum where to admire objects of various kinds and origins belonging to the Basilica, including the quadriga of St. Mark’s, the famous horses, moved from its original in the terrace after the last restoration.
With this special ticket you can visit by yourself the palaces around St. Mark’s Square: (Museo Correr, Museo Archeologico Nazionale and Monumental Rooms of the Biblioteca Nazionale Marciana)
At the end of your activity you will have the opportunity to do the free optional tour the Glass Craftsman at work visiting a Glass Factory very close to Saint Mark’s square (20 minutes tour). Please follow the instruction that our staff will provide to you locally.
- 3D App access to see Venice in the past
- Shared guided tour with specialized guide to Doge’s Palace and St. Mark’s Basilica
- “Skip the Line ticket” for Doge’s Palace and a walk across the Bridge of Sighs into the prisons
- Skip the line ticket to visit by yourself the Museo Correr, Biblioteca Marciana and National Archeological Museum in St.Mark’s Square.
- Optional glassblowing demonstration close to Saint Mark’s Square.
- Audio devices are included in case of groups of more than 10 people
- English, Italian, Spanish, French and German. The visit is monolingual
- For Covid-19 precaution the use of the mask is MANDATORY. So, please bring your own.
- TO ACCESS ANY INTERIOR (MUSEUM, CHURCH, PALACE, RESTAURANT, WORKSHOP ETC.) ALL PARTICIPANTS OVER 12 YEARS OLD MUST PRESENT ONE OF THE FOLLOWING:
-PROOF OF FULL VACCINATION
-PROOF OF FIRST VACCINATION ADMINISTERED AT LEAST 15 DAYS AGO
-PROOF OF A COVID-19 INFECTION IN THE PAST 6 MONTHS
-NEGATIVE TEST TAKEN NO MORE THAN 48 HOURS BEFORE THE ACTIVITY STARTS
- Before the tour you will receive a QR code to download a 3D App on your mobile phone to see Venice in the past
- This app won’t use up any data connection as it runs on GPS only
- The app is supported by the followed system:
Apple: from IOS 8; IPhone, Ipad and Ipod Touch
Android: from the 4.1 version system
- Unfortunately this tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities.
- For the visit of the Basilica suitable clothing is required (no shorts)
- In case of groups of more than 10 people, audio devices are included
- The tour is not private but it could be shared with other participants
- We accept mobile vouchers
- During some days of high turnout or for reason of force majeure (for example high tide or security problems) the waiting time to access St.Mark’s Basilica might be longer than expected: in this case, please line up and respect the instructions provided by the guide
- St. Mark’s Square – Clock Tower near exchange office (the white building with blue clock facade). Our assistant will wait for you with the sign “TOUR”. Do NOT go to the Bell Tower. Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the departure time.
HOW TO REACH THE MEETING POINT
- ARRIVING ON FOOT The Clock Tower is located in Saint Mark’s Square. Once by the Bell Tower, go straight on leaving the Basilica on your right and you will find the assistant waiting for you with the signboard TOUR under the Clock Tower.
- Bookings can be cancelled with no charge up to 24 hours before the service.
- The tour does not operate in case of exceptional high tide or in case of unplanned religious functions (in these cases it can be postponed to the day after otherwise it will be refunded).