Skip the line ticket for Palazzo Ducale and the fascinating Museums in Piazza San Marco: Museo Correr, Museo Archelogico Nazionale and the Biblioteca (library) Marciana. Enjoy a guidebook with commentary and itinerary for traveling Venice.
- Adult (Ages 15+)
- Young (Ages 6-14)
- Child (Ages 0-5)
Guided tour of The Doge’s Palace and the marvelous Golden Basilica!
Enter in the imposing Doge’s palace with its marvelous rooms, rich of history and incredible masterpieces made by great artists as Tiepolo and admire the Golden staircase: the main entrance for the halls of power where the Doge decided the faith of the Republic! Then Cross the Bridge of Sighs going down to the dark Venetian prisons, where many important figures were imprisoned, including Casanova.
Head to the Saint Mark’s Basilica: the five-dome Cathedral known also as the Golden Basilica due to the interior completely covered by pure gold mosaics! The guide will escort you in the byzantine masterpiece and will teach you its history and the meaning of the many biblical scenes in the church.
With this special ticket you can visit by yourself the palaces around St. Mark’s Square: (Museo Correr, Museo Archeologico Nazionale and Monumental Rooms of the Biblioteca Nazionale Marciana)
At the end of your activity you will have the opportunity to do the free optional tour the Glass Craftsman at work visiting a Glass Factory very close to Saint Mark’s square (20 minutes tour). Please follow the instruction that our staff will provide to you locally.
Until 30th April 2021
– Adult (Ages 15+): € 69 p.p.
– Young (Ages 6-14): € 59 p.p.
– Child (Ages 0-5): Free
From 1st May 2021
– Adult (Ages 15+): € 79 p.p.
– Young (Ages 6-14): € 69 p.p.
– Child (Ages 0-5): Free
- Shared guided tour with specialized guide to Doge’s Palace and St. Mark’s Basilica
- “Skip the Line ticket” for Doge’s Palace and a walk across the Bridge of Sighs into the prisons
- Skip the line ticket to visit by yourself the Museo Correr, Biblioteca Marciana and National Archeological Museum in St.Mark’s Square.
- Optional glassblowing demonstration close to Saint Mark’s Square.
- Audio-receiver devices are included in case of groups over 10 people
- English, Italian, Spanish, French and German. The visit is monolingual
- Unfortunately this tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities.
- For the visit of the Basilica suitable clothing is required (no shorts)
- The tour is not private but it could be shared with other participants
- We accept mobile vouchers
- During some days of high turnout or for reason of force majeure (for example high tide or security problems) the waiting time to access St.Mark’s Basilica might be longer than expected: in this case, please line up and respect the instructions provided by the guide
- Bookings can be cancelled with no charge up to 24 hours before the service
- The tour does not operate in case of exceptional high tide or in case of unplanned religious functions (in these cases it can be postponed to the day after otherwise it will be refunded)
- St. Mark’s Square – Clock Tower near exchange office (the white building with blue clock facade). Our assistant will wait for you with the sign “TOUR”. Do NOT go to the Bell Tower. Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the departure time.
HOW TO REACH THE MEETING POINT
- ARRIVING ON FOOT The Clock Tower is located in Saint Mark’s Square. Once by the Bell Tower, go straight on leaving the Basilica on your right and you will find the assistant waiting for you with the signboard TOUR under the Clock Tower.