Walking tour in the historical city center and marvelous guided visit in the Palazzo Ducale! No queue!
- Adult (Ages 15+)
- Young (Ages 6-14)
- Child (Ages 0-5)
Visit the Palazzo Ducale and the breathtaking Bridge of Sighs
Enter in the imposing Palazzo Ducale with its marvelous rooms, rich of history and incredible masterpieces made by great artists as Tintoretto that made the “Last Judgment”, one of the largest paintings in the world, for the “Major Council Hall”.
Admire the Golden staircase: the main entrance for the halls of power where the Doge decided the faith of the Republic!
Then Cross the Bridge of Sighs going down to the dark Venetian prisons famous for hosting Giacomo Casanova. Here you will relive the anguish of the prisoners who, from the bridge, saw Venice for the last time.
You may visit by yourself the other magnificent palaces around St. Mark’s Square under the name of Procuratie with the same ticket. You will discover the way of life of the Venetians, with paintings, library, coinage, sculpture, and more. You will be entered in the secrets of the Venice Empire, with a description of Arsenale who produced the famous battleship, You will visit the area built by Napoleon and the rooms restored for Sissi Empress Austria.
- “Skip the line”: shared Doge’s Palace guided tour with commentary by a qualified and experienced guide
- Audio receiver devices are included in case of groups over 10 people
- Glass craftsman at work close to Saint Mark’s Square
- Entrance ticket valid to visit by yourself the palace around St. Mark’s Square (Old Royal Palace now Museo Correr, Museo Archeologico Nazionale and Monumental rooms of the Biblioteca Nazionale Marciana)
- English, German, French, Italian and Spanish. The visit is monolingual
- For Covid-19 precaution the use of the mask is MANDATORY. So, please bring your own.
- Unfortunately, this tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities.
- For security reasons sacks, bags or knapsacks are not allowed inside the Doges’ Palace: FREE DEPOSIT INSIDE.
- Comfortable shoes suggested.
- The tour could be shared with guests not belonging to the same party.
- St. Mark’s Square – Clock Tower near exchange office (the white building with blue clock facade). Our assistant will wait for you with the sign “TOUR”. Do NOT go to the Bell Tower. Please be at the meeeting point 15 minutes before the departure time.
HOW TO REACH THE MEETING POINT
- ARRIVING ON FOOT The Clock Tower is located in Saint Mark’s Square. Once by the Bell Tower, go straight on leaving the Basilica on your right and you will find the assistant waiting for you with the signboard TOUR under the Clock Tower.
- Bookings can be cancelled with no charge up to 24 hours before the service.
- The tour does not operate in case of exceptional high tide (in this case it can be postponed to the day after otherwise it will be refunded).