Discover Palazzo Ducale and the Golden Basilica with an expert local guide! You’ll Cross the famous Bridge of Sighs. Skip the lines entrance in both the monuments!
- Person (Ages 6+)
- Child (Ages 0-6)
Skip the Lines to Visit Palazzo Ducale and Museo Correr
Save precious time and skip the long lines to the former seat of power in Venice. Enjoy fast-track entry to the magnificent Palazzo Ducale and wander around the amazing halls and corridors at your own pace. Admire the incredible masterpieces of Tintoretto that made the “Last Judgment“, one of the largest paintings in the world, for the “Major Council Hall”.
Cross the Bridge of Sighs from the inside to reach the prisons where criminals were kept, including Casanova!
After the Palazzo Ducale you can visit the Museum Correr in Piazza San Marco, here you’ll discover the Venice life style in the past and visit the royal rooms of Napoleon and the Princess Sissi.
Collect your ticket to the Bookshop of Music Museum and go to Doge’s Palace, skipping the long lines and using our handy guidebook to enhance your experience.
- “Skip the Line” entrance ticket to the Doge’s Palace and ticket valid to visit yourself the palaces around St. Mark’s Square (Museo Correr, Museo Archeologico Nazionale and Monumental Rooms of the Biblioteca Nazionale Marciana) plus Handy Guide book (one for each couple or one every 2 people in case of family or group) with details of Doge’s Palace, Basilica, Saint Mark’s Square and suggestions for 7 itineraries to visit Venice.
- Detailed map is included with public boat transportation information.
From 1st April to 31st October:
- From Sunday to Tuesday: 8:30am – 9:00pm (last admission 8:30pm);
- Friday and Saturday 8:30am – 11:00pm (last admission 10:30 pm).
From 1st November to 31st March: 8:30am – 7:00pm (last admission 6:30pm).
Bookshop of Music Museum is open from 10:00 a.m. until 7 p.m.
Handy guide book in: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Russian
- Departure and meeting: every day. Bookshop Museum opening hour: from 10:00 am to 7:00pm
- At the Doge Palace, go on the right side and enter from the fast-track entrance. Here you will skip all the line.
- Unfortunately, this tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities.
- Comfortable shoes suggested.
- This ticket includes one single admission to the Doge’s Palace and the combined museums. All museums could be visited in different days. The combined museums have different time of visiting.
- For security reasons sacks, bags or knapsacks are not allowed inside the Doges’ Palace (Free deposit inside).
BOOKSHOP MUSIC MUSEUM, CAMPO SAN MAURIZIO, CHURCH OF ST. MAURIZIO. Every day from 10:00 am to 7:00pm
From the Bookshop Music Museum to the Doges Palace is about 7 minutes walking distance