Explore Venice through our mobile app guide! An individual walking tour is the best way to discover most of the city at your own pace and on your schedule. See San Marco and Rialto!
- Adult (Ages 6+)
- Child (Ages 0-5)
Skip the Lines to Visit Palazzo Ducale and Museo Correr
Save precious time and skip the long lines to the former seat of power in Venice. Enjoy fast-track entry to the magnificent Palazzo Ducale and wander around the amazing halls and corridors at your own pace. Admire the incredible masterpieces of Tintoretto that made the “Last Judgment“, one of the largest paintings in the world, for the “Major Council Hall”.
Cross the Bridge of Sighs from the inside to reach the prisons where criminals were kept, including Casanova!
After the Palazzo Ducale you can visit the Museum Correr in Piazza San Marco, here you’ll discover the Venice life style in the past and visit the royal rooms of Napoleon and the Princess Sissi.
Collect your ticket and guide book at Venice Tours Assistance Point and go to Doge’s Palace, skipping the long lines and using our handy guide book to enhance your experience.
- “Skip the Line” entrance ticket to the Doge’s Palace and ticket valid to visit yourself the palaces around St. Mark’s Square (Museo Correr, Museo Archeologico Nazionale and Monumental Rooms of the Biblioteca Nazionale Marciana)
- Handy guide book (one for each couple or one every 2 people in case of family or group) with details of Doge’s Palace, Basilica, Saint Mark’s Square and suggestions for 7 itineraries to visit Venice.
- A detailed map is included with public boat transportation information.
- From 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM. The clients must collect the tickets and the guide book the same day of the visit, from 10:00 AM and not before.
- Every day from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM (last admission: 5:00 PM).
- Handy guide book in: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese and Russian
- For Covid-19 precaution the use of the mask is MANDATORY. So, please bring your own.
- TO ACCESS ANY INTERIOR (MUSEUM, CHURCH, PALACE, RESTAURANT, WORKSHOP ETC.) ALL PARTICIPANTS OVER 12 YEARS OLD MUST PRESENT ONE OF THE FOLLOWING:
-PROOF OF FULL VACCINATION
-PROOF OF FIRST VACCINATION ADMINISTERED AT LEAST 15 DAYS AGO
-PROOF OF A COVID-19 INFECTION IN THE PAST 6 MONTHS
-NEGATIVE TEST TAKEN NO MORE THAN 48 HOURS BEFORE THE ACTIVITY STARTS
- Unfortunately this tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities.
- Tickets and guide book must be collected at Venice Tours Assistance Point (just 1 minute walking from the Doge’s Palace) – The Assistance Point is the big grey newsstand between Fendi boutique and Poste Italiane (Post Office) from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Collect your tickets and guide book at Venice Tours Assistance Point from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- Comfortable shoes suggested.
- This ticket includes one single admission to the Doge’s Palace and the combined museums. All museums could be visited in different days. The combined museums have different time of visiting.
- Doge’s Palace opening time: Every day from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM (last admission: 5:00 PM)
- For security reasons sacks, bags or knapsacks are not allowed inside the Doges’ Palace (Free deposit inside).
- Mobile vouchers are accepted
- Tickets and Guide Book have to be collected at Venice Tours Assistance Point – St. Mark’s Square – Calle Larga Ascensione, 1257, 30124 (just 1 minute walking from the Doge’s Palace)– The Assistance Point is the big grey newsstand between Fendi boutique and Poste Italiane (Post Office). You’ll see a sign “VENICE TOURS – ASSISTANCE POINT”. From 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM. The clients must collect the tickets and the guide book the same day of the visit, from 10:00 AM and not before.
HOW TO REACH THE MEETING POINT
- With Piazza San Marco and the arches of Museo Correr at your back and the Poste Italiane (Post Office) in front of you, look on the left and you will see a big grey newsstand (with many souvenir and newspapers): that one is the Venice Tours Assistance Point. Please, go there and ask for the ticket and the guide book. The newsstand is between Fendi Boutique and Poste Italiane (Post Office). You’ll see a sign “VENICE TOURS – ASSISTANCE POINT”.
- No penalty for cancellation within 24 hours before the service.
- The tour does not operate in case of exceptional high tide (in this case it can be postponed to the later schedule/day after otherwise it will be refunded).