Explore Venice through our mobile app guide! An individual walking tour is the best way to discover most of the city at your own pace and on your schedule. See San Marco and Rialto!
- Adult (Ages 15+)
- Young (Ages 6-14)
- Child (Ages 0-5)
Skip the Lines to Visit Palazzo Ducale and Museo Correr
Save precious time and skip the long lines to the former seat of power in Venice. Enjoy fast-track entry to the magnificent Palazzo Ducale and wander around the amazing halls and corridors at your own pace. Admire the incredible masterpieces of Tintoretto that made the “Last Judgment“, one of the largest paintings in the world, for the “Major Council Hall”.
Cross the Bridge of Sighs from the inside to reach the prisons where criminals were kept, including Casanova!
After the Palazzo Ducale you can visit the Museum Correr in Piazza San Marco, here you’ll discover the Venice life style in the past and visit the royal rooms of Napoleon and the Princess Sissi.
Collect your ticket and guide book at Venice Tours Assistance Point and go to Doge’s Palace, skipping the long lines and using our handy guide book to enhance your experience.
Until 30th April 2021
– Adult (Ages 15+): € 25 p.p.
– Young (Ages 6-14): € 11 p.p.
– Child (Ages 0-5): Free
From 1st May 2021
– Adult (Ages 15+): € 36 p.p.
– Young (Ages 6-14): € 28 p.p.
– Child (Ages 0-5): Free
- “Skip the Line” entrance ticket to the Doge’s Palace and ticket valid to visit yourself the palaces around St. Mark’s Square (Museo Correr, Museo Archeologico Nazionale and Monumental Rooms of the Biblioteca Nazionale Marciana) plus Handy Guide book (one for each couple or one every 2 people in case of family or group) with details of Doge’s Palace, Basilica, Saint Mark’s Square and suggestions for 7 itineraries to visit Venice.
- A detailed map is included with public boat transportation information.
- Every day from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM (last admission: 5:00 PM).
- Handy guide book in: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Russian
- At the Doge’s Palace, go on the right side and enter from the fast-track entrance. Here you will skip all the line.
- Unfortunately, this tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities.
- Comfortable shoes suggested.
- This ticket includes one single admission to the Doge’s Palace and the combined museums. All museums could be visited in different days. The combined museums have different time of visiting.
- For security reasons sacks, bags or knapsacks are not allowed inside the Doges’ Palace (Free deposit inside).
- The ticket is valid 3 month from the day of the service
- Bookings can be cancelled with no charge up to 24 hours before the service
- Tickets and Guide Book have to be collected at Venice Tours Assistance Point – St. Mark’s Square – Calle Larga Ascensione, 1257, 30124 (just 1 minute walking from the Doge’s Palace)– The Assistance Point is the big grey newsstand between Fendi boutique and Poste Italiane (Post Office). You’ll see a sign “VENICE TOURS – ASSISTANCE POINT”. From 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM. The clients must collect the tickets and the guide book the same day of the visit, from 10:00 AM and not before.
HOW TO REACH THE TICKETS COLLECTION POINT
- With Piazza San Marco and the arches of Museo Correr at your back and the Poste Italiane (Post Office) in front of you, look on the left and you will see a big grey newsstand (with many souvenir and newspapers): that one is the Venice Tours Assistance Point. Please, go there and ask for the ticket and the guide book. The newsstand is between Fendi Boutique and Poste Italiane (Post Office). You’ll see a sign “VENICE TOURS – ASSISTANCE POINT”.