Take a boat tour to explore the beautiful islands in the Venetian lagoon. Enjoy the colors, art, and history of Burano, Murano, Torcello, and other highlights of the area.
- Adult (Ages 6+)
- Child (Ages 0-5)
Take a Walking Tour Through Historical Venice city
A wonderful journey through the history of Venice in the 1600 years since its foundation.
We will visit together the cells of the Prisons’ Palace, home of the “Lords of the Night” the fearsome police of the Serenissima Republic, and see the instruments of torture used.
We will accompany you through calli, campi and palazzi in an exciting journey through the secrets of Casanova, discover the treasures stolen from Constantinople, the relations with the East and the legend of San Marco. We will unveil the many mysteries about Marco Polo and the Silk Road and many other things that will leave you speechless as you discover how much our daily life has been influenced by the Venetians.
To complete the experience, we will show you, with an application that you can download on your cell phone, the reconstruction of how Venice was in its early days, how the Doge’s Palace looked, the Rialto bridge when it was still made of wood and discover many other secrets.
- Guided tour with a qualified guided
- Entrance to the Prisons’ Palace
- English and Italian with live guide
- German, Spanish, and French translated by audio guide
- For Covid-19 precaution the use of the mask is MANDATORY. So, please bring your own.
- TO ACCESS ANY INTERIOR (MUSEUM, CHURCH, PALACE, RESTAURANT, WORKSHOP ETC.) ALL PARTICIPANTS OVER 12 YEARS OLD MUST PRESENT ONE OF THE FOLLOWING:
-PROOF OF FULL VACCINATION
-PROOF OF FIRST VACCINATION ADMINISTERED AT LEAST 15 DAYS AGO
-PROOF OF A COVID-19 INFECTION IN THE PAST 6 MONTHS
-NEGATIVE TEST TAKEN NO MORE THAN 48 HOURS BEFORE THE ACTIVITY STARTS
- Unfortunately, this tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities
- Comfortable shoes suggested
- The tour could be shared with guests not belonging to the same party
- We accept mobile vouchers
- Venice Tours Assistance Point Calle Larga Ascensione, 1257, 30124 – The Assistance Point is the big grey newsstand between Fendi boutique and Poste Italiane (Post Office). The guide will have a sign “VOX CITY GUIDE”. Please be at the meeting point 10 minutes before the departure time.
- Bookings can be cancelled with no charge up to 24 hours before the service.
- The tour does not operate in case of exceptional high tide (in this case it can be postponed to the day after otherwise it will be refunded).