Take a boat tour to explore the beautiful islands in the Venetian lagoon. Enjoy the colors, art, and history of Burano, Murano, Torcello, and other highlights of the area.
- Adult (Ages 6+)
- Child (Ages 0-5)
Take a Walking Tour Through Historical Venice city
A morning walking tour to live the real soul of Venice!
The specialized guide starts the experience in the breathtaking St. Mark’s Square where you will admire the Palazzo Ducale, The Golden Basilica, Bell-tower and much more! Then you will enter in the labyrinth of “calli” (venetian narrow streets) discovering some of the most important points of interest as Santa Maria Formosa square, the Teatro Malibran, the Basilica di San Giovanni e Paolo, known as the Venetian Pantheon and the famous “Mercerie” (shopping street). The last point (but not the least) is Rialto Bridge with its traditional markets and San Giacometto Church: the first one of Venice (dates about 1000 A.C.). The Rialto area was the main commercial center of Venice Republic where merchants from all over the world, traded their exotic goods. The guide will narrate the amazing history and curiosities of the city and the monuments around you to you.
An unforgettable experience to learn history and legends about this incredible and unique city.
- Guided tour with a qualified guided
- Entrance fees
- English, Italian and Spanish with live commentary
- French and German translated by mobile app
- Unfortunately, this tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities
- Comfortable shoes suggested
- The tour is not private, but it could be shared with guests not belonging to the same party
- We accept mobile vouchers
- The tour does not operate in case of exceptionally high tides and will be postponed to the day after or refunded
- Bookings can be cancelled with no charge up to 24 hours before the service
- Venice Tours Assistance Point Calle Larga Ascensione, 1257, 30124 – The Assistance Point is the big grey newsstand between Fendi boutique and Poste Italiane (Post Office). The guide will have a sign “VOX CITY GUIDE”. Please be at the meeting point 10 minutes before the departure time.