The Art of Glassblowing in the beautiful Santa Chiara Church. Admire a live glassblowing demonstration by a local craftsman.
- Private Group (All Ages - from 1 to 5 people)
Private Excursion to Murano island
Just relax and enjoy the Private tour to Murano together with your guide!
Start from San Marco and arrive to Murano: the glass island; during the ride you will admire all the breathtaking Venice lagoon from the personal boat.
The guide will escort in an ancient Glass Furnace, where an expert artisan will make a fascinating glassblowing demonstration explaining you the secrets of the glass-making art. You will learn a lot about the art that made Murano worldwide famous.
The glass craftsman master will create, right in front of your eyes, an unrepeatable object made of glass while explaining the ancient technique of the production.
Later, the guide will accompany you through the island showing the main historical highlights. If you want, you can also decide to visit the wonderful and unique San Donato’s Church (a masterpiece of Venetian architecture), the suggestive Murano’s lighthouse, San Peter’s Church (a jewel of the Italian Renaissance).
- Tour guide
- Skip-the-line admission to the glass factory
- Private boat from Venice to Murano and return
- Walking tour of Murano
- English or French or Italian or Spanish or German. The visit is monolingual
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Unfortunately this tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with limited mobility
- Hotels for pick-up must be situated in Saint Mark or Rialto area and you have to communicate the address and name of the hotel at the moment of reservation and 24 hours before the tour. Otherwise, the meeting point will be at Venice Tours Assistance Point – St. Mark’s Square – Calle Larga Ascensione, 1257, 30124 – The Assistance Point is the big grey newsstand between Fendi boutique and Poste Italiane (Post Office).
- The tour is private
- You must have the mask to partecipate to the tour
- Bookings can be cancelled with no charge up to 72 hours before the service.
- Venice Tours Assistance Point – St. Mark’s Square – Calle Larga Ascensione, 1257, 30124 – The Assistance Point is the big grey newsstand between Fendi boutique and Poste Italiane (Post Office). You’ll see a sign “VENICE TOURS – ASSISTANCE POINT”. The guide will wait for you there. Otherwise, if the hotel is in San Marco or Rialto area, the pick up is at your hotel (you must communicate the address at least 24 hours before the service).
HOW TO REACH THE MEETING POINT
- With Piazza San Marco and the arches of Museo Correr at your back and the Poste Italiane (Post Office) in front of you, look on the left and you will see a big grey newsstand (with many souvenir and newspapers): that one is the Venice Tours Assistance Point.
The newsstand is between Fendi Boutique and Poste Italiane (Post Office). You’ll see a sign “VENICE TOURS – ASSISTANCE POINT”.