Discover the most elegant way to travel by gondola through the promenade in Venice as Italian signers serenade you. Then enjoy a delicious dinner at the beautiful Coristi Restaurant.
- Private Group Day Ride (All Ages - From 1 to 4 people)
- Private Group Night Ride (All Ages - From 1 to 4 people)
Private Gondola Serenade on Canal Grande
Explore the Canal Grande with an exclusive private gondola serenade only for you! While the gondolier drives the gondola, you’ll listen to the Italian singers play popular songs!
Enjoy the stunning view of the magnificent palaces around the Canal Grande: you will pass in front of Peggy Guggenheim Collection, Accademia Bridge, Ca’Dario Palace and many others!
The gondola will go through the labyrinth of canals reachable only by the Venetian boat. For the whole promenade the musicians will delight your trip!
Unmissable experience to live Venice as a nobleman of the ancient Venice Republic!
- Skip the line service
- 30 minutes private gondola ride
- Private live music with serenade
- Commentary on gondola
- The price is for gondola, not for person.
- Unfortunately, this tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities.
- We reccomend you to wear comfortable shoes.
- Mobile vouchers are accepted
- Bookings can be cancelled with no charge up to 72 hours before the service
- The tour does not operate in case of bad weather, exceptional high tide or strong wind (in these cases it can be postponed to the day after otherwise it will be refunded)
- Gondoliers Private Landing Stage – Campo Santo Stefano – SERVIZIO GONDOLE (coming from Rialto or Saint Mark’s Square, keep the church of Santo Stefano and the statue on your back and you will see the Gondoliers). Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the departure time.
HOW TO REACH THE MEETING POINT
- ARRIVING ON FOOT Coming from Rialto or Saint Mark’s Square, keep the church of Santo Stefano and the statue on your back and you will see the Gondoliers Private Landing Stage – SERVIZIO GONDOLE.