See the canals of Venice on a Gondola!
- Private Group Day Ride (All Ages - Up to 6 people)
- Private Group Night Ride (All Ages - Up to 6 people)
Experience Venice on a private Gondola
Try this romantic private gondola ride in Venice if you want to feel like a Venetian Noble! Gondola was the usual mean of transport during the Republic Golden Age. It was so important that from the richness of the boat it was possible to detect the wealth of its owner and its social status.
Join the gondola at your disposal and ride along the Grand Canal. Look at the palaces reflecting on the canals, creating a startling play of light, it is an unforgettable experience.
Comfortably seated during your private gondola ride you will see the Accademia Bridge and many palaces that make the Grand Canal the most amazing waterway in the world. The ride will then continue along small picturesque canals. Among the many attractions, you will admire the famous Peggy Guggenheim Collection, Palazzo Grassi or Ca’ Rezzonico Palace!
A private gondola ride in Venice is a captivating and relaxing experience to enjoy the city and its canals!
- 30 minutes private gondola ride
- Commentary on gondola
- The price is NOT per person but total for the gondola (up to 6 passengers)
- The seat aboard cannot be chosen but will be assigned by the gondolier depending of guest’s weight
- The tour is private
- Unfortunately this tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities
- Bookings can be cancelled with no charge up to 24 hours before the service
- The tour does not operate in case of bad weather, exceptional high tide or strong wind (in these cases it can be postponed to the day after otherwise it will be refunded)
- Gondoliers Private Landing Stage – Campo Santo Stefano – SERVIZIO GONDOLE (coming from Rialto or Saint Mark’s Square, keep the church of Santo Stefano and the statue on your back and you will see the Gondoliers). Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the departure time.
HOW TO REACH THE MEETING POINT
- ARRIVING ON FOOT Coming from Rialto or Saint Mark’s Square, keep the church of Santo Stefano and the statue on your back and you will see the Gondoliers Private Landing Stage – SERVIZIO GONDOLE