Discover the islands of the Venetian Lagoon through our mobile app guide! Explore on your own and make a full day out of along the three gems of lagoon: Murano, Burano and Torcello.
Self-Guided Tours: City Center, Venice Islands & Grand Canal
- Person (All Ages)
See the views of Venice like never before!
Venice in your hands, 7 automatic digital itineraries to discover Venice, its marvelous islands and its picturesque canals. An incredible journey inside the city with more than 200 commentaries that automatically start close by the points of interest. Discover palaces and old taverns where you can stop for a “cicchetto” and a glass of wine. Live the city as a Venetian walking and using local public boats, at your own pace.
*All Ages | NOT Wheelchair Accessible
- Digital audio guide with 200 points of interest described of Venice, Murano, Burano, Torcello and the Grand Canal
- Digital map of the city
- Waterbus ticket
- 5 walking routes in the city of Venice lasting about 2 hours each
- Grand Canal duration 1 hour
- Lagoon Islands, Murano, Burano and Torcello from half day to full day
- For Covid-19 precaution the use of the mask is MANDATORY. So, please bring your own.
- Unfortunately, this tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities
- Collect the App at Venice Tours Assistance Point in St. Mark’s Square, Calle Larga Ascensione #1257.The Assistance Point is the big grey newsstand between Fendi boutique and Poste Italiane (Post Office) with a sign “VENICE TOURS – ASSISTANCE POINT”.
- You can use the App anytime by night and by day how many times you want.
- You can use the mobile app also the days after your reservation date.
- This app won’t use up any data connection as it runs on GPS only.
- The app is supported by the followed system:
Apple: from IOS 8; IPhone, Ipad and Ipod Touch
Android: from the 4.1 version system
- Collect the App at Venice Tours Assistance Point in St. Mark’s Square, Calle Larga Ascensione #1257. The Assistance Point is the big grey newsstand between Fendi boutique and Poste Italiane (Post Office) with a sign “VENICE TOURS – ASSISTANCE POINT”.
HOW TO REACH THE MEETING POINT
- With Piazza San Marco and the arches of Museo Correr at your back and the Poste Italiane (Post Office) in front of you, find on your left Venice Tours Assistance Point, the big grey newsstand (with many souvenir and newspapers). The newsstand is located between Fendi Boutique and Poste Italiane (Post Office) and has the sign “VENICE TOURS – ASSISTANCE POINT”.
- Bookings can be cancelled with no charge up to 24 hours before the service.