Book this 24-hour public boat ticket and self-guided tours to discover Venice, its romantic corners, history, and tales at your own pace! Walk or boat around the city at your leisure.
More About Your Walk Through History in Venice
Discover the most inimitable main water street in the world with your own personal commentary to hear the history of Venice and many hidden secrets of its magnificent palaces!
Let’s learn about the history of Ca’Vendramin, the ancient gambling house of the lagoon, the Palazzo Grimani, the ancient residence of one of the most famous Doges, or listen to some curiosities about the outlandish life of Peggy Guggenheim and her marvelous palace.
Enjoy 24 descriptions in seven different languages of the most intriguing and charming palaces that adorn the Canal Grande. The audio descriptions will begin automatically on your device as you pass in front of each palace, along with a picture displayed on your phone.
So enjoy your Venice boat tour with the ease of the self-guided app!
- Self-guided tour by mobile app with pictures, audio and written commentary of the exterior of 24 attractions and points of interest. (to download on your mobile)
- 1 ticket for public boat valid only for line number 1. (75 minutes journey)
English, Italian, Spanish, French, German, Chinese, Japanese or Russian
- You will receive an e-mail with the QR code, public boat ticket and instructions to activate the mobile app.
- You can use it anytime by night and by day how many times you want.
- Public boat timetable: every 10 minutes by day and every 20/25 minutes by night.
- You must take the line 1 of the public boat to do properly the tour.
- Print your public boat ticket before arriving at the mooring point.
- You must download the app on your mobile phone BEFORE starting the tour.
- This app won’t use up any data connection as it runs on GPS only.
- Please pay attention, our App is totally independent from your operator’s App. On your device will appear Pop Guide icon.