Book this 24-hour public boat ticket and self-guided tours to discover Venice, its romantic corners, history, and tales at your own pace! Walk or boat around the city at your leisure.
- Person (All Ages)
More About Your Walk Through History in Venice
Discover the most inimitable main water street in the world with your own personal commentary to hear the history of Venice and many hidden secrets of its magnificent palaces!
Let’s learn about the history of Ca’Vendramin, the ancient gambling house of the lagoon, the Palazzo Grimani, the ancient residence of one of the most famous Doges, or listen to some curiosities about the outlandish life of Peggy Guggenheim and her marvelous palace.
Enjoy 24 descriptions in eight different languages of the most intriguing and charming palaces that adorn the Canal Grande. The audio descriptions will begin automatically on your device as you pass in front of each palace, along with a picture displayed on your phone.
So enjoy your Venice boat tour with the ease of the self-guided app!
- Self- guided tour by mobile app with sites pictures, audio and written commentary of the exterior of 24 attractions and points of interest. (to download on your mobile)
- 1 ticket for public boat valid only for line number 1 (valid for 75 minutes)
- Commentary in English or Italian or Spanish or French or German or Chinese or Japanese or Russian
- You can use it anytime by night and by day how many times you want
- Public boat timetables: From 8:00 AM until 9:00 PM departures every 12 minutes, from 9:00 PM until midnight departures every 20/25 minutes.
- You must take the line 1 of the public boat to do properly the tour
- You have to download the app on your mobile phone BEFORE to start the tour. We suggest you to download it in a place with wi-fi.
- This app won’t use up any data connection as it runs on GPS only
- The app is supported by the followed system:- Apple: from IOS 8; iPhone, Ipad and Ipod Touch
– Android: from the 4.1 version system
- Please pay attention, our App is totally independent from your operator’s App. On your device will appear Pop Guide icon
- Bookings can be cancelled with no charge up to 24 hours before the service
- Collect your app and boat ticket every day from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM at Venice Tours Assistance Point – St. Mark’s Square – Point Calle Larga Ascensione, 1257, 30124 – The Assistance Point is the big grey newsstand between Fendi boutique and Poste Italiane (Post Office). You’ll see a sign “VENICE TOURS – ASSISTANCE POINT”.
HOW TO REACH THE STARTING POINT
- ARRIVING ON FOOT
With Piazza San Marco and the arches of Museo Correr at your back and the Poste Italiane (Post Office) in front of you, look on the left and you will see a big grey newsstand (with many souvenir and newspapers): that one is the Venice Tours Assistance Point. Please, go there and ask for the ticket.
The newsstand is between Fendi Boutique and Poste Italiane (Post Office). You’ll see a sign “VENICE TOURS – ASSISTANCE POINT”.