Take a boat tour to explore the beautiful islands in the Venetian lagoon. Enjoy the colors, art, and history of Burano, Murano, Torcello, and other highlights of the area.
- Person (All Ages)
- €37 €33.30
More About Your Venice All-in-One Pass
Discover all of Venice with this 48-hour, all-in-one pass that grants you access to a hop-on-hop-off boat tour through the canals and six self-guided tours available on our mobile app. This Venice package is the best way to see the city at your own pace, and in whichever order you want!
Venice in your hands, 7 automatic digital itineraries to discover Venice, its marvelous islands and its picturesque canals. An incredible journey inside the city with more than 150 commentary that automatically start close by the points of interest.
Live the city as a Venetian walking and using local public boats, at your own pace.
– The iconic Venice, walk around San Marco Square and Rialto Bridge.
– The romantic Venice, walk through the districts discovering the hidden Venetian treasures: 4 suggested itineraries.
– The enchanting Canal Grande, more than 200 breath-taking Palaces along the canal
– The lagoon, the islands of Murano, Burano and Torcello.
Download it on your smartphone and start to Plan at home your visit in Venice.
- Self- guided tours by mobile app with pictures, audio and written commentary of the exterior of 180 attractions and points of interest (to download on your mobile)
- Public boat ticket valid for 24 hours
English, Italian, French, German or Spanish
- It is suggested to take the public boat lines number 4.1 – 4.2 or 3 for the islands.
- For Canal Grande tour you must take the line number 1.
- You will receive an e-mail with the QR, public boat ticket and instructions to active the mobile app.
- You can use it anytime by night and by day how many times you want.
- This app won’t use up any data connection as it runs on GPS only.
- You have to download the app on your mobile phone.
- Please download the app before to start the tour.
- Please pay attention, our App is totally independent from your operator’s App. On your device will appear Pop Guide icon.