A new-entry fresh experience to live the city. See Venice in different centuries of the past time using Virtual Reality Experience!
- Adult (Ages 5+)
- Child (Ages 0-4)
More About Your Venice All-in-One Pass
Discover all of Venice with this 24-hour, all-in-one pass that grants you access to a hop-on-hop-off boat tour through the canals and six self-guided tours available on our mobile app. This Venice package is the best way to see the city at your own pace, and in whichever order you want!
Venice in your hands, 7 automatic digital itineraries to discover Venice, its marvelous islands and its picturesque canals. An incredible journey inside the city with more than 100 commentary that automatically start close by the points of interest.
Live the city as a Venetian walking and using local public boats, at your own pace.
– The iconic Venice, walk around San Marco Square and Rialto Bridge.
– The romantic Venice, walk through the districts discovering the hidden Venetian treasures: 4 suggested itineraries.
– The enchanting Canal Grande, more than 200 breath-taking Palaces along the canal
– The lagoon, the islands of Murano, Burano and Torcello.
Download it on your smartphone and start to Plan at home your visit in Venice.
- Self- guided tours by mobile app with pictures, audio and written commentary of the exterior of 120 attractions and points of interest (to download on your mobile)
- Public boat ticket valid for 24 hours
- Printed Map illustrating the itineraries
- Commentary in English, Spanish, French, Italian and German
- Canal Grande, on board of boat n.1, you will listen to histories and tales on your mobile app! Discover the most romantic waterway in the world!
- San Marco and Rialto areas, the mobile app describes numb. 30 points of interests,in order to discover the history of Republic of Venice.
- Discover the Jewish Ghetto and the commercial Venetian history and its secrets.
- Arsenale and Castello area, where was built Venice’s powerful fleet.
- From Ponte di Rialto area, “the ancient wall street”, with the hidden and ancient San Rocco and Frari churches.
- Giudecca Canal and Dorsoduro area: the mobile app will explain you the romantic and amazing tales of Peggy Guggenheim and the new art borough.
- The lagoon, the islands of Murano, Burano and Torcello
- On the gallery you can find the pictures with the itinerary of the Self-guided tour
- In order to do properly the Grand Canal you must use the line 1
- For the islands, we recommend taking vaporetto numbers 4.1 -4.2 -3 and 12. For the islands, the audio guide will depart from Fondamenta Nove.
- Vaporettos run every 15 minutes during the day and less frequently after 11pm.
- You can do the tour in different days
- You will receive an e-mail with the QR code and instructions to activate the mobile app
- You can use it anytime by night and by day how many times you want
- The Self-Guided tour includes 6 different itineraries: you can enjoy them in the same day or in different days
- This app won’t use up any data connection as it runs on GPS only
- You have to download the app on your mobile phone
- The app is supported by the followed system:
Apple: from IOS 8; IPhone, Ipad and Ipod Touch
Android: from the 4.1 version system
- Please download the app before starting the tour
- Please pay attention, our App is totally independent from your operator’s App. On your device will appear Pop Guide icon
- Bookings can be cancelled with no charge up to 24 hours before the service
- Every day from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM at Venice Tours Assistance Point Calle Larga Ascensione, 1257, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy – The Assistance Point is the big grey newsstand/Kiosk between Fendi boutique and Poste Italiane (Post Office)
HOW TO REACH THE TICKETS COLLECTION POINT
- With Piazza San Marco and the arches of Museo Correr at your back and the Poste Italiane (Post Office) in front of you, look on the left and you will see a big grey newsstand/kiosk (with many souvenir and newspapers): that one is the Venice Tours Assistance Point. Please, go there and ask for the ticket showing your voucher. The newsstand/kiosk is between Dior Boutique and Poste Italiane (Post Office).