Take a boat tour to explore the beautiful islands in the Venetian lagoon. Enjoy the colors, art, and history of Burano, Murano, Torcello, and other highlights of the area.
- Person (All Ages)
More About Your Venetian Lagoon Tour
Use our helpful mobile app to enjoy a self-guided tour of the Venetian lagoon! You can see the lagoon at your own pace by guiding yourself using the program on your phone. Below are just a few of the amazing sites you’ll see on this exciting full-day adventure.
Discover the Venetian lagoon with its rich history and traditions! Thanks to the self-guided tour from your smartphone, you will learn a lot of curiosities about the Burano laces and its multicolor houses, the world-famous glass art of Murano, and Torcello (with only 6 residents), the origin of the Venice Republic.
- Murano, the glass island
- Burano, the fishermen and laces island
- Torcello, where everything began
- To reach the island you should take the public boat; that is the easiest way.
- The whole experience should take approximately eight hours; we suggest you stop for lunch in Murano or Burano.
- Self-guided tour by mobile app with pictures, audio and written commentary of the exterior of 30 attractions and points of interest (to download on your mobile).
- Waterbus ticket
- Commentary in English, Italian, German, Spanish and French
- Unfortunately, this tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities
- On the gallery you can find the pictures with the itinerary of the Self-guided tour
- It is suggested to take the public boat lines number 4.1 – 4.2 – 3 or 12.
- You will receive an e-mail with the QR code and instructions to activate the mobile app
- You can use it anytime by night and by day how many times you want
- This app won’t use up any data connection as it runs on GPS only
- You have to download the app on your mobile phone
- The app is supported by the followed system:
Apple: from IOS 8; IPhone, Ipad and Ipod Touch
Android: from the 4.1 version system
- Please download the app before to start the tour
- Please pay attention, our App is totally independent from your operator’s App. On your device will appear Pop Guide icon
- Bookings can be cancelled with no charge up to 24 hours before the service.
- Embarkation point of Fondamenta Nove. It is suggested to take the public boat lines number 3 – 4.1 – 4.2 or 12. The audio descriptions start from Fondamenta Nove
- You can reach Fondamenta Nove by public boat from Piazzale Roma, vaporetto lines number 4.1 -4.2 and 5.2.
- Public boat timetable: every 15 minutes until 23. By night less often.