Take a boat tour to explore the beautiful islands in the Venetian lagoon. Enjoy the colors, art, and history of Burano, Murano, Torcello, and other highlights of the area.
More About Your Venetian Lagoon Tour
Use our helpful mobile app to enjoy a self-guided tour of the Venetian lagoon! You can see the lagoon at your own pace by guiding yourself using the program on your phone. Below are just a few of the amazing sites you’ll see on this exciting full-day adventure.
Discover the Venetian lagoon with its rich history and traditions! Thanks to the self-guided tour from your smartphone, you will learn a lot of curiosities about the Burano laces and its multicolor houses, the world-famous glass art of Murano, and Torcello (with only 6 residents), the origin of the Venice Republic.
- Murano, the glass island
- Burano, the fishermen and laces island
- Torcello, where everything began
- To reach the island you should take the public boat; that is the easiest way.
- The whole experience should take approximately eight hours; we suggest you stop for lunch in Murano or Burano.
- Self-guided tour by mobile app with pictures, audio and written commentary of the exterior of 30 attractions and points of interest (to download on your mobile).
English, Italian, German, Spanish or French
- It is suggested to take the public boat lines number 4.1 – 4.2 or 3.
- You will receive an e-mail with the QR cod And instructions to activate the mobile app.
- You can use it anytime by night and by day how many times you want.
- This app won’t use up any data connection as it runs on GPS only.
- You have to download the app on your mobile phone.
- Please download the app before to start the tour.
- On your device will appear Pop Guide icon.