Explore Venice through our mobile app guide! An individual walking tour is the best way to discover most of the city at your own pace and on your schedule. See San Marco and Rialto!
Lagoon Islands Self-Guided Tour
Discover the islands of the Venetian Lagoon through our mobile app guide!
- Person (All Ages)
More About Your Venetian Lagoon Tour
Use our helpful mobile app to enjoy a self-guided tour of the Venetian lagoon! You can see the lagoon at your own pace by guiding yourself using the program on your phone. Below are just a few of the amazing sites you’ll see on this exciting full-day adventure.
Discover the Venetian lagoon with its rich history and traditions! Thanks to the self-guided tour from your smartphone, you will learn a lot of curiosities about the Burano laces and its multicolor houses, the world-famous glass art of Murano, and Torcello (with only 6 residents), the origin of the Venice Republic.
- Murano, the glass island
- Burano, the fishermen and laces island
- Torcello, where everything began
- To reach the island you should take the public boat; that is the easiest way.
- The whole experience should take approximately eight hours; we suggest you stop for lunch in Murano or Burano.
- Self-guided tour by mobile app with pictures, audio and written commentary of the exterior of 30 attractions and points of interest (to download on your mobile).
- Waterbus ticket
- Commentary in English, Italian, German, Spanish and French
- For Covid-19 precaution the use of the mask is MANDATORY. So, please bring your own.
- Unfortunately, this tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities
- On the gallery you can find the pictures with the itinerary of the Self-guided tour
- You will receive an e-mail with the QR code and instructions to activate the mobile app
- You can use it anytime by night and by day how many times you want
- This app won’t use up any data connection as it runs on GPS only
- You have to download the app on your mobile phone
- The app is supported by the followed system:
Apple: from IOS 8; IPhone, Ipad and Ipod Touch
Android: from the 4.1 version system
- Please download the app before to start the tour
- Please pay attention, our App is totally independent from your operator’s App. On your device will appear Pop Guide icon
- For assistance you can come to our offices: Venice Tours Srl – San Marco 1130 – 30124, near St. Mark’s Square or in Piazzale Roma – Casanova Tour Lufthansa City Center: Piazzale Roma, 466/E, 30122
- Embarkation point of Fondamenta Nove. It is suggested to take the public boat lines number 3 – 4.1 – 4.2 or 12. The audio descriptions start from Fondamenta Nove
- You can reach Fondamenta Nove by public boat from Piazzale Roma, vaporetto lines number 4.1 -4.2 and 5.2.
- Public boat timetable: every 15 minutes until 23. By night less often.
- Bookings can be cancelled with no charge up to 24 hours before the service.