Book this 24-hour public boat ticket and self-guided tours to discover Venice, its romantic corners, history, and tales at your own pace! Walk or boat around the city at your leisure.
Take a Venice Walking Tour of San Marco Square
An individual walking tour is the best way to discover the most famous and marvelous areas of Venice: San Marco Square, Rialto bridge and Accademia!
This tour includes 31 points of interest spread across the itinerary. Among them, you will see the magnificent Theatre “La Fenice,” the Rialto Bridge with its typical markets, and the majestic Accademia Bridge!
Of course, our self-guided tour on your smartphone will escort you through the endless history of Saint Mark’s Square and its breathtaking basin!
Download the app on your device and you won’t get lost in the city! You will be able to visit Venice, corner by corner, step by step, at your pace, as our guide auto plays tour content at each location.
Book online today!
Self-guided tour by mobile app with pictures, audio and written commentary of the exterior of 31 attractions and points of interest (it must be downloaded on your mobile).
English, Italian, German, Spanish, French, Japanese or Chinese
- You will receive an e-mail with the QR code and instructions to activate the tour
- You can use it anytime by night and by day how many times you want
- This app won’t use up any data connection as it runs on GPS only
- You have to download the app on your mobile phone
- Please download the app before starting the tour
- Please pay attention, our App is totally independent from your operator’s App. On your device will appear Pop Guide icon