A carnival treasure hunt in Venice to uncover the city’s hidden treasures by playing.
- Adult (Ages 19-65)
- Child (Ages 0-18)
- Senior (Ages 66+)
Enjoy the Venice Carnival with a fascinating classical music concert, just in St. Mark’s Square!
Collegium Ducal Orchestra will revive the ancient Baroque atmosphere playing masterfully the Four Seasons of Vivaldi and the Divertimento of strings and wind by Mozart!
Venice is and has been always celebrated for its music, characteristic element of the city and its theatres.
The concert recreates the fabulous atmosphere of the ancient Carnivals where the venetian nobles enjoyed the carnivalesque nights listening to classical music played by the best Italian musicians!
The orchestra performs in a fascinating location: the hall of Prisons’ Palace: a part of Ducal Palace linked by the famous Bridge of whispers.
This tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities
- This tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities
- Palazzo Delle Prigioni, beside the Doge’s Palace in Piazza San Marco.
HOW TO REACH THE MEETING POINT
- In Piazza San Marco, with the Doge’s Palace in front of you and the S.Mark’s Basin at your back, go on the right, cross the Bridge (from where you see the Bridge of Sighs) and then look on the left, you will see the entrance of the Palazzo delle Prigioni.
- Bookings can be cancelled with no charge up to 24 hours before the service.
- The concert does not operate in case of exceptional high tide (in this case it can be postponed later or to the day after otherwise it will be refunded).