A stunning and informative Venice Photography tour where the professional photographer will teach you the secrets and techniques to take unforgettable pictures! Just bring your camera and follow Fabio!
- Adult (Ages 11+)
Discover Venetian flavors like never before!
Your professional Chef Carolyn will welcome you in her cozy house to prepare a delicious meal. (1 main course with dessert with Venetian wine and coffee).
During the lesson, you will learn how to make traditional Venetian dishes: you will prepare hand-made fresh pasta, following the Italian style of pasta-making. The main dish will be “Italian ravioli” filled with meat or fish and a yummy sauce made with seasonal vegetables (as artichokes, tomatoes or potatoes from the lagoon island).
You and chef Carolyn will use only fresh and local products, and they are bought from the famous Venetian markets as the Rialto one (the ancient marketplace of Venice). A real meal cannot end without a delicious cake. So, you will become a patisserie chef and prepare a crème patisserie to put on some sweet local cookies!
When everything is ready, you can sit and enjoy the meal in the living room and chat over a glass of Italian wine with Carolyn!
Carolyn was born in California but lives in Venice for 30 years. She works as chef since at least 20 years and she has won a lot of awards in Italy and abroad. Since few years, she decided to share her love for the cuisine with you and teach how to prepare the traditional Italian dishes.
- Cooking class made by expert chef
- Cooking items
- Drinks (water and wine)
- Italian and English. The activity could be bilingual
- In case of food intolerance, please communicate in advance and the chef will check if the lesson is still suitable for you.
- Children can partecipate only if they are over 10 years old.
- The lesson is not totally accessible for wheelchairs users of people with walking disabilities.
- The tour is not private but it could be shared with other guests not belonging to the same party.
- Bookings can be cancelled with no charge up to 24 hours before the service.
- The course does not operate in case of exceptional high tide (it can be postponed later or to the day after otherwise it will be refunded).
- The square of Campo Santa Margherita, in the center of historic Venice. When you arrive in Campo Santa Margherita, you will see a brown building in the middle of the square, next to which there is a monument with a red flag pole (rarely with a flag). Carolyn will meet you there, with a “Cooking Class” sign to take you up to her kitchen. Please be at the meeting point 10 minutes before the departure time.